Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alex de Minaur vs. Jack Draper Match Information
- Tournament: The Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 16
- Venue: Ariake Tennis Forest Park Ariake Colesseum
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard
|Alex de Minaur (-140)||Jack Draper (+115)|
No. 13-ranked Alex de Minaur will face No. 88 Jack Draper in the Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships Round of 32 on Monday, October 16.
de Minaur vs. Draper Matchup History
- de Minaur and Draper have squared off one time in the past five years, in the Round of 64 of the Wimbledon, and de Minaur was victorious 5-7, 7-6, 6-2, 6-3.
- de Minaur has taken three sets off Draper, or 75.0%, compared to Draper’s one.
- de Minaur and Draper have played 42 total games versus each other, with de Minaur winning 24 and Draper 18.
- de Minaur and Draper have matched up one time, averaging 42 games and four sets per match.
de Minaur Stats
- In his 57 matches played this year across all court types, de Minaur is averaging 23.6 games per match (21.6 in best-of-three matches) while winning 54.9% of those games.
- On hard courts, de Minaur has played 38 matches (averaging 23.9 games per match — 22.6 in best-of-three matches — and 9.4 games per set).
- de Minaur is 531-for-668 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 79.5%) and 207-for-676 in return games (30.6%) on all surfaces.
- de Minaur has 357 wins in 452 service games on hard courts (a winning percentage of 79%), and 150 wins in 456 return games (32.9%).
- de Minaur is 198-for-458 on break points (43.2%) which ranks 201st.
- On hard courts so far this year, de Minaur is 144-for-307 on break points (46.9%) to rank 110th.
de Minaur Recent Performances
- In the the Rolex Shanghai Masters, de Minaur’s previous tournament, he was defeated 3-6, 5-7 by No. 91-ranked Fabian Marozsan on October 6 in the round of 64 round.
- In his one match in Shanghai, de Minaur played an average of 21 games.
- de Minaur’s service-game winning percentage in China was 70%, and he won 9.1% on his opponent’s serve.
- Draper has played 22.2 games per match (19.8 in best-of-three matches) in his 25 matches so far this year across all court types.
- Through 19 matches so far this year on hard courts, Draper has played 22.1 games per match (18.1 in best-of-three matches) and won 57.6% of them.
- So far this year, Draper has won 28.2% of his return games and 84% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Draper has won 84.4% of his service games and 28.7% of his return games.
- Draper is 277th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 66 of 148 (44.6%).
- Including hard courts only, Draper has converted 43.1% of his break-point chances (53 of 123).
Draper Recent Performances
- Draper defeated Jurij Rodionov 6-1, 6-0 on Sunday in the qualifying round.
- In the round of 16s of his last tournament (the US Open), Draper was eliminated 3-6, 6-3, 3-6, 4-6 by No. 8-ranked Andrey Rublev on September 4.
- In his four matches in New York, Draper averaged 32.3 games per match.
- Draper clinched 89.1% of his service games and 26.2% of his return games in New York.