Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alex de Minaur vs. Skander Mansouri Match Information
- Tournament: The Mifel Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: Cabo Sports Complex
- Location: Los Cabos, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard
|Alex de Minaur (-1800)||Skander Mansouri (+850)|
In a match scheduled for Tuesday, Skander Mansouri (No. 296 in rankings) will face Alex de Minaur (No. 19) in the Round of 32 of the Mifel Open.
de Minaur vs. Mansouri Matchup History
- de Minaur and Mansouri have not played one another in the past five years.
de Minaur Stats
- In his 37 matches played this year across all court surfaces, de Minaur is averaging 23.4 games per match (21.1 in best-of-three matches) while winning 54.3% of those games.
- On hard courts, de Minaur has played 18 matches (averaging 23.9 games per match — 22.4 in best-of-three matches — and 9.3 games per set).
- de Minaur has a service game winning percentage of 80.5% on all surfaces (347-for-431 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 28.3% (123-for-435 in return games).
- de Minaur has 173 wins in 215 service games while playing on hard courts (a winning percentage of 80.5%), and 66 wins in 215 return games (30.7%).
- de Minaur’s 117 break points won on 299 total break points (39.1% win percentage) ranks 198th this year.
- On hard courts, de Minaur has won 42.6% of break points (63 out of 148, which ranks 97th).
de Minaur Recent Performances
- In the the Truist Atlanta Open, de Minaur’s most recent tournament, he was defeated in the quarterfinals 6-7, 3-6 by No. 38-ranked Ugo Humbert on July 28.
- There were 20.5 games, on average, in de Minaur’s two matches in Atlanta.
- In United States, de Minaur won 17 of 21 service games (81%) and four of 20 return games (20%).
- Mansouri has played four matches across all court types in the past 12 months, averaging 18.5 games per match (18.5 in best-of-three matches) and winning 47.3% of the games.
Mansouri Recent Performances
- Mansouri beat Abedallah Shelbayh 7-6, 6-3 on Sunday in the qualifying round.
- In the qualification finals of the Hall of Fame Open (his previous tournament), Mansouri was beaten by Alex Bolt 4-6, 1-6 on July 17.
- Mansouri’s two matches in Newport had an average of 18.5 games per match.