Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alex de Minaur vs. Cameron Norrie Match Information
- Tournament: The National Bank Open Presented by Rogers
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 8
- Venue: Sobeys Stadium
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Court Surface: Hard
|Alex de Minaur (-125)||Cameron Norrie (+100)|
Alex de Minaur (No. 19 ranking) will meet Cameron Norrie (No. 13) in the Round of 64 of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers on Tuesday, August 8.
de Minaur vs. Norrie Matchup History
- In the sole match between de Minaur and Norrie in the past five years, in the quarterfinals of the Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell, de Minaur won 6-3, 5-7, 6-1.
- In three total sets against one another, de Minaur has won two, and Norrie one.
- de Minaur has taken 17 games versus Norrie (60.7%), while Norrie has taken 11.
- In one matchup between de Minaur and Norrie, they have averaged 28 games and three sets per match.
de Minaur Stats
- de Minaur has averaged 23.2 games per match (21.2 in best-of-three matches) in his 42 matches played so far this year (across all court types), while winning 54.7% of games.
- de Minaur has played 23 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 23.5 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches) and 9.3 games per set while winning 56.1% of games.
- de Minaur has a 79.8% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (388 service games won out of 486) and a 29.8% return game winning percentage (146 return games won out of 490).
- de Minaur has finished 214-for-270 in service games when playing on hard courts (79.3% winning percentage), and 89-for-270 in return games (33.0%).
- de Minaur’s 140 break points won on 335 total break points (41.8% winning percentage) is 193rd this year.
- On hard courts this year, de Minaur is 86-for-184 on break points (46.7%) which ranks 97th.
de Minaur Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament, the Mifel Open, de Minaur lost in the final to No. 5-ranked Stefanos Tsitsipas, 3-6, 4-6 on August 5.
- There were 22 games, on average, in de Minaur’s five matches in Los Cabos.
- While playing in Mexico, de Minaur won 74.5% of his service games and 41.8% of his return games.
- In his 41 matches this year, Norrie has played an average of 26.4 games across all court types (24.1 in best-of-three matches).
- On hard courts, Norrie has played 13 matches so far this year, totaling 28.2 games per match (25.0 in best-of-three matches) while winning 53.8% of games.
- Norrie has won 28.1% of his return games so far this year, and 78.8% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Norrie has won 78.3% of his games on serve, and 29.1% on return.
- Norrie has converted 142 of 350 break points overall (40.6%), and is 191st in break points won.
- Norrie has converted 50 of 106 break points on hard courts (47.2%), and is 107th in break points won.
Norrie Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s round of the Mifel Open, Norrie’s most recent tournament, he was beaten 7-5, 6-7, 4-6 by No. 129-ranked Aleksandar Kovacevic on August 2.
- Norrie participated in one match in Los Cabos, and he averaged 35 games per match.
- Norrie’s service-game winning percentage was 88.9% in Mexico, and he was victorious in 5.9% of his games on his opponent’s serve.