Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alex de Minaur vs. Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune Match Information
- Tournament: The cinch Championships
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Saturday, June 24
- Venue: The Queen’s Club
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune (-115)||Alex de Minaur (-105)|
Alex de Minaur (No. 18 ranking) will take on Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune (No. 6) in the semifinals of the cinch Championships on Saturday, June 24.
de Minaur vs. Rune Matchup History
- Rune has the advantage over de Minaur, 2-1 in three head-to-head matchups. Their last one, at the Abierto Mexicano Telcel presentado por HSBC on March 4, 2023, was taken by de Minaur 3-6, 7-5, 6-2.
- Rune has taken five sets off de Minaur (62.5%), compared to de Minaur’s three.
- Rune has won more against de Minaur in 84 total games between them, 44 (52.4%) compared to de Minaur’s 40.
- In three matchups between de Minaur and Rune, they have averaged 28 games and 2.7 sets per match.
de Minaur Stats
- In his 28 matches played this year across all court types, de Minaur is averaging 23.1 games per match (21.2 in best-of-three matches) and winning 54.3% of those games.
- In two matches on grass this year, de Minaur averages 29 games per match (29 in best-of-three matches) and 9.7 games per set with a 53.4% game winning percentage.
- de Minaur has put together a service game winning percentage of 79.6% on all surfaces (257-for-323 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 29.2% (95-for-325 in return games).
- de Minaur is 27-for-30 in service games on grass (winning 90%) and 4-for-28 in return games (14.3%).
- de Minaur’s 40.1% break point win percentage (91-for-227) ranks 122nd this year.
- On grass courts , de Minaur has won 18.2% of break points (four out of 22, to rank 61st).
de Minaur Recent Performances
- de Minaur beat No. 46-ranked Adrian Mannarino 6-4, 4-6, 6-4 on Friday to make the semifinals.
- In his previous tournament, the Libema Open, de Minaur fell in the quarterfinals to No. 38-ranked Tallon Griekspoor, 6-4, 3-6, 4-6 on June 16.
- de Minaur played an average of 29 games in his two matches in Rosmalen.
- In Netherlands, de Minaur won 27 of 30 service games (90%) and four of 28 return games (14.3%).
- Rune has played 25.2 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches) in his 41 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- So far this year, Rune has won 82.6% of his service games and 27.1% of his return games.
- Rune is 110th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 130 of 322 (40.4%).
Rune Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals, Rune won 6-4, 7-5 against Lorenzo Musetti on Friday.
- In the quarterfinals of the French Open (his last tournament), Rune came close to making the final but was beaten by Casper Ruud 1-6, 2-6, 6-3, 3-6 on June 7.
- In his five matches in Paris, Rune played an average of 30.2 games per match.
- Rune won 75.3% of his service games and 26.9% of his return games in Paris.