Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alex de Minaur vs. Diego Schwartzman Match Information
- Tournament: The cinch Championships
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, June 22
- Venue: The Queen’s Club
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Alex de Minaur (-650)||Diego Schwartzman (+450)|
On Thursday, Alex de Minaur (No. 18 in the world) takes on Diego Schwartzman (No. 107) in the Round of 16 of the cinch Championships.
de Minaur vs. Schwartzman Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which de Minaur and Schwartzman have gone head to head.
de Minaur Stats
- In his 28 matches played this year across all court surfaces, de Minaur is averaging 23.1 games per match (21.2 in best-of-three matches) and winning 54.3% of those games.
- de Minaur averages 29 games per match (29 in best-of-three matches) and 9.7 games per set through two matches on grass courts this year.
- de Minaur is 257-for-323 in service games (a winning percentage of 79.6%) and 95-for-325 in return games (29.2%) on all surfaces.
- When playing on grass, de Minaur has a 90% winning percentage in service games and a 14.3% winning percentage in return games (27 service games won out of 30, and four return games won out of 28 on grass).
- de Minaur is 91-for-227 on break points (40.1%) which ranks 121st.
- de Minaur has won 18.2% of break points on grass this year (four out of 22, to rank 52nd).
de Minaur Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Tuesday, de Minaur defeated No. 38-ranked Andy Murray, 6-3, 6-1.
- In his previous tournament, the Libema Open, de Minaur fell in the quarterfinals to No. 38-ranked Tallon Griekspoor, 6-4, 3-6, 4-6 on June 16.
- There were 29 games, on average, in de Minaur’s two matches in Rosmalen.
- While playing in Netherlands, de Minaur won 90% of his service games and 14.3% of his return games.
- In his 23 matches so far this year, Schwartzman has played an average of 22 games across all court surfaces (18.6 in best-of-three matches).
- In his one match on grass this year, Schwartzman has played an average of 18 games (18 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Schwartzman has won 65.9% of his service games and 26.3% of his return games.
- On grass, Schwartzman has won 100% of his service games and 33.3% of his return games.
- Schwartzman is 148th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 64 of 154 (41.6%).
- Schwartzman has converted 50.0% of his break-point chances on grass (three of six).
Schwartzman Recent Performances
- Schwartzman defeated No. 67-ranked Mackenzie McDonald 6-2, 6-4 on Monday to make the Round of 16.
- In the round of 32s of the French Open (his previous tournament), Schwartzman was defeated by Stefanos Tsitsipas 2-6, 2-6, 3-6 on June 2.
- In his three matches in Paris, Schwartzman averaged 33.7 games per match.
- Schwartzman clinched 64% of his service games and 37.3% of his return games in Paris.