Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Alex de Minaur vs. Thiago Agustin Tirante Match Information
- Tournament: The Mifel Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: Cabo Sports Complex
- Location: Los Cabos, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard
|Alex de Minaur (-1400)||Thiago Agustin Tirante (+700)|
In the Mifel Open Round of 16 on Wednesday, No. 19-ranked Alex de Minaur faces No. 136 Thiago Agustin Tirante.
de Minaur vs. Tirante Matchup History
- de Minaur and Tirante have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
de Minaur Stats
- de Minaur is averaging 23.4 games per match (21.1 in best-of-three matches) through his 37 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 54.3% game winning percentage.
- de Minaur averages 23.9 games per match (22.4 in best-of-three matches) and 9.3 games per set in 18 matches on hard courts this year.
- de Minaur has an 80.5% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (347 service games won out of 431) and a 28.3% return game winning percentage (123 return games won out of 435).
- de Minaur has finished 173-for-215 in service games when playing on hard courts (80.5% winning percentage), and 66-for-215 in return games (30.7%).
- de Minaur ranks 195th in break point win percentage (39.1%) after going 117-for-299 on break points this year.
- On hard courts so far this year, de Minaur is 63-for-148 on break points (42.6%) which ranks 96th.
de Minaur Recent Performances
- de Minaur is coming off a 6-4, 6-4 victory over No. 296-ranked Skander Mansouri in the Round of 32 on Tuesday.
- In his last tournament (the Truist Atlanta Open), de Minaur made a run before losing to Ugo Humbert in the quarterfinals 6-7, 3-6 on July 28.
- de Minaur played an average of 20.5 games in his two matches in Atlanta.
- de Minaur’s service-game winning percentage in United States was 81%, and he won 20% on his opponent’s serve.
- Tirante has averaged 22 games per match (20.3 in best-of-three matches) in his 17 matches across all court types in the past year, winning 48.9% of the games.
- Tirante is averaging 18.8 games per match (18.8 in best-of-three matches) and 9.4 games per set in four matches in the past 12 months on hard courts.
- Tirante has a 75.5% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (77 of 102 games) and a 27.3% return game winning percentage (27 of 99).
- Tirante has picked up 30 wins in 38 service games on hard courts (78.9%), and 10 wins in 37 return games (27%).
Tirante Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Tirante won 7-6, 6-2 against Gonzalo Lama on Tuesday.
- In the qualification round 1s of the Hamburg European Open (his previous tournament), Tirante was eliminated by Kimmer Coppejans 1-6, 6-7 on July 22.
- In Tirante’s one match in Hamburg, there was an average of 20 games per match.