Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Federico Delbonis vs. Juan Pablo Varillas Match Information
- Tournament: The ATP Challenger Salzburg, Austria Men Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 10
- Venue: Salzburg Tennis Club
- Court Surface: Clay
|Juan Pablo Varillas (-200)||Federico Delbonis (+150)|
Juan Pablo Varillas (No. 63) will face Federico Delbonis (No. 207) in the Round of 32 of the ATP Challenger Salzburg, Austria Men Singles 2023 on Monday, July 10.
Delbonis vs. Varillas Matchup History
- Varillas holds a 2-1 record versus Delbonis. Their most recent meeting, in the qualifying round of the Argentina Open on February 12, 2023, was a 7-5, 6-2 win for Varillas.
- Varillas has taken five sets against Delbonis (62.5%), while Delbonis has taken three.
- Varillas has won more versus Delbonis in 79 total games between them, 42 (53.2%) compared to Delbonis’ 37.
- Delbonis and Varillas have met on the court three times, averaging 26.3 games and 2.7 sets per match.
- Delbonis has played 24.3 games per match, and 24.1 games per match in best-of-three matches, in his 23 matches over the past 12 months across all court types.
- Over the past year, Delbonis has played 18 matches on clay, and 24.3 games per match (24.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Delbonis, over the past 12 months, has won 76% of his service games and 23.8% of his return games.
- Delbonis has been victorious in 75.4% of his service games on clay over the past 12 months and 22.4% of his return games.
Delbonis Recent Performances
- Delbonis was defeated by Dominik Koepfer (1-6, 6-7) on May 24 in the qualification round 2 of his previous tournament, the French Open.
- There were 27.5 games, on average, in Delbonis’ two matches in Paris.
- Delbonis’ service-game winning percentage in France was 75.9%, and he won 15.4% on his opponent’s serve.
- In his 27 matches so far this year, Varillas has played an average of 26 games across all court types (22.1 in best-of-three matches).
- On clay, Varillas has played 21 matches so far this year while winning 50.1% of games and 24.5 games per match (21.1 in best-of-three matches).
- Varillas has won 21.1% of his return games this year, and 75.7% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Varillas has won 74.1% of his games on serve, and 24.9% on return.
- Varillas has converted 39.9% of his break-point chances overall (65 of 163).
- Varillas has converted 55 of 136 break points on clay (40.4%), and is 86th in break points won.
Varillas Recent Performances
- In the round of 128s of his last tournament (the Wimbledon), Varillas was beaten 3-6, 1-6, 5-7 by No. 16-ranked Lorenzo Musetti on July 3.
- Varillas played one match in , and he averaged 28 games per match.
- Varillas’ service-game winning percentage was 57.1% in , and he clinched 7.1% of his games on his opponent’s serve.