Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Gabriel Diallo vs. Daniel Evans Match Information
- Tournament: The National Bank Open Presented by Rogers
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 8
- Venue: Sobeys Stadium
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Court Surface: Hard
|Daniel Evans (-170)||Gabriel Diallo (+135)|
In the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers Round of 64 on Tuesday, we have a matchup of No. 30-ranked Daniel Evans versus No. 140 Gabriel Diallo.
Diallo vs. Evans Matchup History
- In the lone match between Diallo and Evans in the past five years, in the Round of 16 of the ATP Challenger Surbiton, Great Britain Men Singles 2023, Diallo won 7-5, 6-2.
- In two head-to-head sets, Diallo has won two, and Evans zero.
- Diallo and Evans have played 20 total games against each other, with Diallo taking 13 and Evans seven.
- Evans and Diallo have played each other one time, averaging 20 games and two sets per match.
- Diallo has played 22.9 games per match, and 22.9 games per match in best-of-three matches, in his 12 matches over the past year across all court surfaces.
- In his eight matches on a hard surface over the past year, Diallo has averaged 23.6 games (23.6 in best-of-three matches).
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages over the past year, Diallo has won 70.2% of his games on serve, and 16.9% on return.
- Diallo has been victorious in 72.5% of his service games on hard courts and 12.2% of his return games over the past 12 months.
Diallo Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament, the Mifel Open, Diallo fell in the round of 32 to No. 144-ranked Gijs Brouwer, 2-6, 6-4, 2-6 on July 31.
- Diallo averaged 26 games per match in Los Cabos in one match.
- In Mexico, Diallo won seven of 13 service games (53.8%) and three of 13 return games (23.1%).
- Evans has played 24.3 games per match (21.8 in best-of-three matches) in his 22 matches this year across all court surfaces.
- Through nine matches so far this year on hard courts, Evans has played 24.4 games per match (21 in best-of-three matches) and won 46.8% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Evans has won 75.8% of his games on serve, and 19.3% on return.
- Evans has won 19.8% of his return games on hard courts, and 74.3% of his service games.
- Evans has converted 51 of 149 break points overall (34.2%), and is 270th in break points won.
- On hard courts, Evans has converted 22 of 69 break points (31.9%).
Evans Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s of the Truist Atlanta Open (his previous tournament), Evans was eliminated by Dominik Koepfer 6-2, 6-7, 4-6 on July 27.
- Evans’ one match in Atlanta had an average of 31 game per match.
- Evans clinched 75% of his service games and 26.7% of his return games in Atlanta.