Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Facundo Diaz Acosta vs. Quentin Halys Match Information
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 21
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard
|Quentin Halys (-425)||Facundo Diaz Acosta (+310)|
No. 94-ranked Facundo Diaz Acosta will take on No. 72 Quentin Halys in the Winston-Salem Open Round of 64 on Monday, August 21.
Diaz Acosta vs. Halys Matchup History
- Diaz Acosta and Halys have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
Diaz Acosta Stats
- In his 13 matches over the past 12 months, across all court types, Diaz Acosta has averaged 26.3 games (25 in best-of-three matches).
- On hard courts, Diaz Acosta has played three matches over the past year, and 28.3 games per match (28.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Over the past year, Diaz Acosta has won 75.2% of his service games, and he has won 26.7% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Diaz Acosta, over the past 12 months, has claimed 82.9% of his service games and 15.9% of his return games.
Diaz Acosta Recent Performances
- Diaz Acosta was beaten in the qualification round 1 of his last tournament (the Wimbledon) 7-6, 3-6, 4-6 by No. 162-ranked Sho Shimabukuro on June 26.
- In London, Diaz Acosta’s one match had 32 games on average.
- In United Kingdom, Diaz Acosta won 13 of 15 service games (86.7%) and one of 17 return games (5.9%).
- Through 32 matches so far this year, Halys has played 27.6 games per match (25.6 in best-of-three matches) and won 52.5% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Halys has played 25.4 games per match (25.1 in best-of-three matches) in his 21 matches on hard courts this year.
- Halys has won 17.4% of his return games this year, and 85.7% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Halys has won 83.1% of his service games and 17.5% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Halys has converted 39.2% of his break-point opportunities (60 of 153).
- Halys has converted 33 of 92 break points on hard courts (35.9%), and is 145th in break points won.
Halys Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of the Wimbledon (his most recent tournament), Halys was defeated by Jannik Sinner 6-3, 2-6, 3-6, 4-6 on July 7.
- Halys’ three matches in London included an average of 34 games per match.
- Halys won 88.5% of his service games (46 of 52) in United Kingdom along with 22% of his return games (11 of 50).