Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Grigor Dimitrov vs. Francisco Cerundolo Match Information
- Tournament: The cinch Championships
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, June 22
- Venue: The Queen’s Club
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Grigor Dimitrov (-270)||Francisco Cerundolo (+210)|
In the Round of 16 of the cinch Championships on Thursday, Francisco Cerundolo (ranked No. 19) meets Grigor Dimitrov (No. 26).
Dimitrov vs. Cerundolo Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Dimitrov and Cerundolo have matched up against each other.
- This year across all court surfaces, Dimitrov has played 28 total matches with a 53.3% game winning percentage. He averages 24.1 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches) and 10.2 games per set.
- Dimitrov is 269-for-337 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 79.8%) and 91-for-338 in return games (26.9%) on all surfaces.
- Dimitrov’s 40.2% break point winning percentage (80-for-199) is 130th this year.
Dimitrov Recent Performances
- Dimitrov defeated No. 44-ranked Emil Ruusuvuori 6-2, 6-4 on Tuesday to reach the Round of 16.
- In his last tournament (the French Open), Dimitrov was eliminated by Alexander Zverev 1-6, 4-6, 3-6 on June 5, in the round of 16.
- In Paris, Dimitrov’s four matches included 26.8 games on average.
- Dimitrov won 40 of 53 service games (75.5%) in France along with 23 of 54 return games (42.6%).
- Through 36 matches so far this year, Cerundolo has played 26.2 games per match (23.7 in best-of-three matches) and won 53.5% of them (across all court types).
- On grass, Cerundolo has played one match this year, totaling 33.0 games per match (33.0 in best-of-three matches) while winning 51.5% of games.
- So far this year, Cerundolo has won 31.9% of his return games and 75.4% of his service games.
- Cerundolo has won 62.5% of his service games on grass, and 41.2% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Cerundolo has converted 143 of 352 break points (40.6%).
- On grass, Cerundolo has converted six of 16 break points (37.5%).
Cerundolo Recent Performances
- Cerundolo is coming off a 7-6, 4-6, 6-4 victory over No. 15-ranked Tommy Paul in the Round of 32 on Monday.
- In the round of 16s of his most recent tournament (the French Open), Cerundolo was eliminated 6-7, 6-3, 4-6, 6-1, 7-6 by No. 6-ranked Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune on June 5.
- Cerundolo participated in four matches in Paris, and he averaged 38.8 games per match.
- In France, Cerundolo captured 60 of 77 service games (77.9%) and 29 of 78 return games (37.2%).