Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Grigor Dimitrov vs. Borna Coric Match Information
- Tournament: The National Bank Open Presented by Rogers
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 8
- Venue: Sobeys Stadium
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Court Surface: Hard
|Grigor Dimitrov (-170)||Borna Coric (+135)|
Grigor Dimitrov (No. 20 ranking) will meet Borna Coric (No. 16) in the Round of 64 of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers on Tuesday, August 8.
Dimitrov vs. Coric Matchup History
- In the sole match between Dimitrov and Coric in the past five years, in the Round of 64 of the French Open, Dimitrov won 6-0, 6-4, 6-3.
- Dimitrov has taken three sets versus Coric (100.0%), while Coric has taken zero.
- In terms of games against each other, Dimitrov and Coric have played 25, and Dimitrov has won more (18). Coric has won seven of them.
- Dimitrov and Coric have averaged 25 games and three sets in their one match against each other.
- Dimitrov is averaging 23.3 games per match (21.4 in best-of-three matches) in his 41 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 55.1% game winning percentage.
- In 16 matches on hard courts this year, Dimitrov averages 22.8 games per match (21.3 in best-of-three matches) and 10.7 games per set with a 53.4% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Dimitrov’s service game winning percentage is 82.0% (winning 378 of 461 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 27.3% (winning 124 of 455 return games).
- Dimitrov has an 83.2% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 23.2% winning percentage in return games (153 of 184 service games, and 42 of 181 return games).
- Dimitrov’s 112 break points won on 270 total break points (41.5% winning percentage) ranks 203rd this year.
- Dimitrov has won 39.1% of break points on hard courts (36 out of 92, to rank 126th).
Dimitrov Recent Performances
- Dimitrov was defeated by Daniel Evans short of the final (3-6, 6-7) on August 5 in the semifinals of his previous tournament, the Citi Open.
- Dimitrov played an average of 15.5 games in his four matches in Washington.
- In United States, Dimitrov won 28 of 32 service games (87.5%) and six of 30 return games (20%).
- Coric has played 28 matches this year, and 24.7 games per match across all court surfaces (21.6 in best-of-three matches).
- In his 11 matches on hard courts this year, Coric has played an average of 20.2 games (19.5 in best-of-three matches).
- So far this year, Coric has won 19.3% of his return games and 78.2% of his service games.
- Coric has won 77.7% of his service games on hard courts, and 16.4% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Coric has converted 34.7% of his break-point chances (60 of 173).
- Coric has converted 31.0% of his break-point chances on hard courts (18 of 58).
Coric Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament, the Mifel Open, Coric lost to No. 5-ranked Stefanos Tsitsipas 3-6, 2-6 in the semifinals on August 5.
- In Coric’s three matches in Los Cabos, there was an average of 17 games per match.
- In Mexico, Coric clinched 22 of 26 service games (84.6%) and seven of 25 return games (28%).