Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Grigor Dimitrov vs. Nicolas Jarry Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Thursday, October 12
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Grigor Dimitrov (-235)||Nicolas Jarry (+190)|
Grigor Dimitrov will face Nicolas Jarry in the Rolex Shanghai Masters quarterfinals on Thursday, October 12.
Dimitrov vs. Jarry Matchup History
- Dimitrov and Jarry played in the finals at the Gonet Geneva Open on May 27, 2023. Jarry won 7-6, 6-1.
- Jarry has taken two sets off Dimitrov (100.0%), compared to Dimitrov’s zero.
- In 20 total games against one another, Jarry has won 13, and Dimitrov seven.
- Dimitrov and Jarry have averaged 20 games and two sets in their one match against each other.
- Dimitrov has played 54 matches this year across all court types, averaging 24.1 games per match (21.6 in best-of-three matches) and winning 54.6% of those games.
- Dimitrov averages 24.5 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches) and 10.3 games per set in 29 matches on hard courts this year.
- Including all surfaces, Dimitrov’s service game winning percentage is 81.6% (winning 518 of 635 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 26.8% (claiming 168 of 627 return games).
- Dimitrov has an 81.8% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 24.4% winning percentage in return games (293 of 358 service games, and 86 of 353 return games).
- Dimitrov is 152-for-371 on break points (41.0%) to rank 210th.
- Dimitrov’s 76 break points won on 193 total break points on hard courts (39.4% winning percentage) ranks 120th.
Dimitrov Recent Performances
- Dimitrov is coming off a 5-7, 6-2, 6-4 victory over No. 2-ranked Carlos Alcaraz in the Round of 16 on Wednesday.
- Dimitrov was defeated in the quarterfinals of his most recent tournament (the China Open) 4-6, 6-3, 2-6 by No. 7-ranked Jannik Sinner on October 2.
- Dimitrov averaged 25.3 games per match in Beijing in three matches.
- Dimitrov won 78.4% of his service games and 28.2% of his return games in Beijing.
- Jarry has played 26.3 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches) in his 56 matches this year across all court types.
- On hard courts, Jarry has played 20 matches so far this year, totaling 27.6 games per match (25.4 in best-of-three matches) while winning 53.0% of games.
- So far this year, Jarry has won 85.9% of his service games and 20.8% of his return games.
- Jarry has won 86.1% of his service games on hard courts, and 20.2% of his return games.
- Jarry has converted 128 of 325 break points overall (39.4%), and is 215th in break points won.
- Jarry is 150th in break points won on hard courts, converting 47 of 106 (44.3%).
Jarry Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16, Jarry won 6-3, 5-7, 6-3 against Diego Schwartzman on Wednesday.
- In the quarterfinals round of the China Open, Jarry’s most recent tournament, he was beaten by No. 10-ranked Alexander Zverev (1-6, 7-6, 3-6) on October 2.
- Jarry’s three matches in Beijing included an average of 28 games per match.
- In China, Jarry claimed 35 of 41 service games (85.4%) and seven of 43 return games (16.3%).