Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Grigor Dimitrov vs. Andrey Rublev Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Saturday, October 14
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Andrey Rublev (-165)||Grigor Dimitrov (+135)|
Grigor Dimitrov will take on Andrey Rublev in the Rolex Shanghai Masters semifinals on Saturday, October 14.
Dimitrov vs. Rublev Matchup History
- Dimitrov and Rublev are 1-1 versus each other. Dimitrov won their most recent meeting on October 27, 2022, 6-3, 6-4.
- It’s been rather even when Dimitrov and Rublev have gone head to head, each taking two sets against the other.
- Rublev has won 20 games versus Dimitrov (51.3%), while Dimitrov has won 19.
- In two matches versus one another, Dimitrov and Rublev have averaged 19.5 games and two sets per match.
- Dimitrov has played 55 matches this year across all court types, averaging 24.1 games per match (21.6 in best-of-three matches) and winning 54.6% of those games.
- On hard courts, Dimitrov has played 30 matches (averaging 24.5 games per match — 21.8 in best-of-three matches — and 10.3 games per set).
- Dimitrov has an 81.9% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (529 service games won out of 646) and a 26.6% return game winning percentage (170 return games won out of 639).
- Dimitrov is 304-for-369 in service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 82.4%) and 88-for-365 in return games (24.1%).
- Dimitrov has won 40.7% of his break points this year (153 out of 376, which ranks 208th).
- Dimitrov’s 77 break points won on 198 total break points on hard courts this year (38.9% winning percentage) ranks 120th.
Dimitrov Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals on Friday, Dimitrov defeated No. 22-ranked Nicolas Jarry, 7-6, 6-4.
- In his previous tournament, the China Open, Dimitrov went down in the quarterfinals to No. 7-ranked Jannik Sinner, 4-6, 6-3, 2-6 on October 2.
- There were 25.3 games, on average, in Dimitrov’s three matches in Beijing.
- Dimitrov’s service-game winning percentage in China was 78.4%, and he won 28.2% on his opponent’s serve.
- Through 64 matches so far this year, Rublev has played 27.5 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) and won 54.4% of them (across all court types).
- On hard courts, Rublev has played 30 matches so far this year, totaling 27.1 games per match (23.9 in best-of-three matches) while winning 52.3% of games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Rublev has won 81.9% of his games on serve, and 26.6% on return.
- Rublev has won 24.1% of his return games on hard courts, and 80.6% of his service games.
- Rublev is 194th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 215 of 556 (38.7%).
- On hard courts, Rublev has converted 90 of 242 break points (37.2%).
Rublev Recent Performances
- Rublev is coming off a 6-2, 6-3 victory over No. 34-ranked Ugo Humbert in the quarterfinals on Friday.
- Rublev was beaten by Humbert (7-5, 3-6, 6-7) on September 30 in the round of 16s of the China Open (his last tournament).
- In Rublev’s two matches in Beijing, there was an average of 30.5 games per match.
- Rublev’s service-game winning percentage was 77.4% in China, and he won 26.7% of his games on his opponent’s serve.