Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Grigor Dimitrov vs. Emil Ruusuvuori Match Information
- Tournament: The cinch Championships
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, June 20
- Venue: The Queen’s Club
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Grigor Dimitrov (-130)||Emil Ruusuvuori (+105)|
In the cinch Championships Round of 32 on Tuesday, No. 26-ranked Grigor Dimitrov faces No. 42 Emil Ruusuvuori.
Dimitrov vs. Ruusuvuori Matchup History
- Dimitrov and Ruusuvuori played in the Round of 64 at the French Open on June 1, 2023. Dimitrov won 7-6, 6-3, 6-4.
- Dimitrov has won three sets versus Ruusuvuori (100.0%), while Ruusuvuori has won zero.
- In terms of games against each other, Dimitrov and Ruusuvuori have played 32, and Dimitrov has won more (19). Ruusuvuori has won 13 of them.
- Dimitrov and Ruusuvuori have averaged 32 games and three sets in their one match against each other.
- So far this year across all court types, Dimitrov has played 28 total matches with a 53.3% game winning percentage. He averages 24.1 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches) and 10.2 games per set.
- Dimitrov has a 79.8% service game winning percentage and a 26.9% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (269 service games won out of 337, and 91 return games won out of 338).
- Dimitrov’s 40.2% break point winning percentage (80-for-199) is 129th this year.
Dimitrov Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round, Dimitrov won 6-3, 7-5 versus Arthur Rinderknech on Sunday.
- In his most recent tournament (the French Open), Dimitrov was defeated by Alexander Zverev 1-6, 4-6, 3-6 on June 5, in the round of 16.
- There were 26.8 games, on average, in Dimitrov’s four matches in Paris.
- Dimitrov won 75.5% of his service games and 42.6% of his return games in Paris.
- Ruusuvuori has played 33 matches this year, and 25.2 games per match across all court types (23.0 in best-of-three matches).
- Ruusuvuori has played four matches on grass so far this year, and 24.8 games per match (24.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Ruusuvuori has won 23.6% of his return games so far this year, and 77.7% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Ruusuvuori has won 90.2% of his games on serve, and 16.7% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Ruusuvuori has converted 84 of 210 break points (40.0%).
- On grass, Ruusuvuori has converted eight of 21 break points (38.1%).
Ruusuvuori Recent Performances
- Ruusuvuori came up just short of the final in his last tournament, as he was eliminated by Tallon Griekspoor (4-6, 5-7) on June 17 in the semifinals of the Libema Open.
- Ruusuvuori’s four matches in Rosmalen had an average of 24.8 games per match.
- Ruusuvuori’s service-game winning percentage was 90.2% in Netherlands, and he was victorious in 16.7% of his games on his opponent’s serve.