Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Laslo Djere vs. Sebastian Baez Match Information
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Thursday, August 24
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard
|Laslo Djere (-165)||Sebastian Baez (+135)|
In the Winston-Salem Open quarterfinals on Thursday, Laslo Djere faces Sebastian Baez.
Djere vs. Baez Matchup History
- Djere and Baez played in the quarterfinals at the Chile Dove Men+Care Open on March 3, 2023. Baez won 7-6, 6-4.
- Baez has won two sets against Djere (100.0%), while Djere has taken zero.
- Baez has won more versus Djere in 23 total games between them, 13 (56.5%) compared to Djere’s 10.
- Baez and Djere have played each other one time, averaging 23 games and two sets per match.
- Djere is averaging 24.9 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) through his 43 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 50.6% game winning percentage.
- Djere averages 26.7 games per match (26.1 in best-of-three matches) and 9.6 games per set through nine matches on hard courts this year, with a 47.5% game winning percentage.
- Djere has an 81% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (418 service games won out of 516) and a 20.9% return game winning percentage (110 return games won out of 526).
- Djere has 76 wins in 103 service games on hard courts (a winning percentage of 73.8%), and 24 wins in 107 return games (22.4%).
- Djere is 95-for-261 on break points (36.4%) to rank 214th.
- Djere’s 21 break points won on 54 total break points on hard courts (38.9% win percentage) ranks 164th.
Djere Recent Performances
- Djere beat No. 133-ranked Alex Michelsen 6-4, 6-4 on Wednesday to reach the quarterfinals.
- Djere was defeated in the qualification round 1 of his last tournament (the Western & Southern Open) 3-6, 6-3, 5-7 by No. 86-ranked Thanasi Kokkinakis on August 12.
- There were 30 games, on average, in Djere’s one match in Cincinnati.
- Through 41 matches so far this year, Baez has played 23.8 games per match (22.4 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.4% of them (across all court types).
- In his seven matches on hard courts this year, Baez has played an average of 23.1 games (22 in best-of-three matches).
- Baez has won 74.3% of his service games so far this year, and 28.6% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Baez has won 66.7% of his games on serve, and 24.7% on return.
- Baez has converted 42.1% of his break-point chances overall (134 of 318).
- On hard courts, Baez has converted 20 of 45 break points (44.4%).
Baez Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16, Baez was victorious 6-4, 4-6, 6-4 against Aleksandar Vukic on Wednesday.
- Baez advanced all the way to the final in the Generali Open (his most recent tournament) on August 5, and then defeated No. 116-ranked Dominic Thiem 6-3, 6-1.
- In Baez’s five matches in Kitzbühel, there was an average of 20 games per match.
- Baez’s service-game winning percentage was 82% in Austria, and he captured 46% of his games on his opponent’s serve.