Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Laslo Djere vs. Ricardas Berankis Match Information
- Tournament: The Libema Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, June 13
- Venue: Autotron Rosmalen
- Location: Rosmalen, Netherlands
- Court Surface: Grass
|Laslo Djere (-140)||Ricardas Berankis (+110)|
No. 60-ranked Laslo Djere will face No. 212 Ricardas Berankis in the Libema Open Round of 32 on Tuesday, June 13.
Djere vs. Berankis Matchup History
- In the one match between Djere and Berankis in the past five years, in the Round of 128 of the French Open, Djere won 6-4, 6-4, 6-4.
- In three head-to-head sets, Djere has won three, and Berankis zero.
- Djere and Berankis have played 30 total games against each other, with Djere winning 18 and Berankis 12.
- In one matchup between Djere and Berankis, they have averaged 30 games and three sets per match.
- Djere has averaged 23.4 games per match (22.4 in best-of-three matches) through his 25 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 49.7% of games.
- Djere has a 76.3% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (222 service games won out of 291) and a 23.2% return game winning percentage (68 return games won out of 293).
- Djere’s 64 break points won on 149 total break points (43.0% win percentage) is 144th this year.
Djere Recent Performances
- Djere was defeated in the round of 128 of his last tournament (the French Open) 1-6, 6-3, 3-6, 4-6 by No. 7-ranked Andrey Rublev on May 28.
- There were 35 games, on average, in Djere’s one match in Paris.
- Djere won 64.7% of his service games and 16.7% of his return games in Paris.
- Berankis has played 14 matches across all court surfaces in the past year, averaging 24.2 games per match (22.4 in best-of-three matches) and winning 45.7% of the games.
- On grass, Berankis has played two matches, averaging 35.0 games per match and 10.0 games per set.
- Berankis has put together a service game winning percentage of 73.2% on all surfaces (90-for-123) and a return game winning percentage of 20.6% (26-for-126).
- Berankis has an 88.6% winning percentage in service games on grass, and a 14.3% winning percentage in return games on that surface.
Berankis Recent Performances
- Berankis defeated Noah Gabriel 6-1, 6-1 on Saturday in the qualifying round.
- In the qualification round 2s round of the French Open, Berankis’ previous tournament, he was beaten 2-6, 7-6, 2-6 by No. 172-ranked Thiago Seyboth Wild on May 24.
- Berankis’ two matches in Paris included an average of 29 games per match.
- In France, Berankis captured 18 of 29 service games (62.1%) and 10 of 29 return games (34.5%).