Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Laslo Djere vs. Leo Borg Match Information
- Tournament: The Stockholm Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 16
- Venue: Kungliga Tennishallen
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- Court Surface: Hard
|Laslo Djere (-750)||Leo Borg (+500)|
In the Stockholm Open Round of 32 on Monday, we have a matchup featuring No. 362-ranked Leo Borg versus No. 36 Laslo Djere.
Djere vs. Borg Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Djere and Borg have matched up against each other.
- So far this year across all court types, Djere has played 51 total matches with a 50.6% game winning percentage. He averages 24.7 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches) and 10.3 games per set.
- Djere averages 25.2 games per match (22.8 in best-of-three matches) and 9.8 games per set through 17 matches on hard courts this year, with a 49.0% game winning percentage.
- Djere has an 80.5% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (491 service games won out of 610) and a 21.4% return game winning percentage (133 return games won out of 621).
- Djere has a 75.6% winning percentage in service games when playing on hard courts, and a 23.3% winning percentage in return games (149 of 197 service games, and 47 of 202 return games).
- Djere’s 35.7% break point win percentage (117-for-328) ranks 223rd this year.
- Djere has won 35.5% of break points on hard courts so far this year (43 out of 121, which ranks 164th).
Djere Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament (the Rolex Shanghai Masters), Djere lost to Rinky Hijikata 6-7, 5-7 on October 5, in the round of 128.
- Djere averaged 25 games per match in Shanghai in one match.
- Djere won 10 of 13 service games (76.9%) in China along with one of 12 return games (8.3%).
- Borg has averaged 23 games per match (23 in best-of-three matches) through his three matches across all court types during the past year, winning 44.9% of the games.
- In one match in the past 12 months on hard courts, Borg has averaged 29 games per match (29 in best-of-three matches) and 9.7 games per set, winning 41.4% of the games.
- Borg has a 70.6% winning percentage on serve and a 20% winning percentage on return in the past 12 months, including all surfaces.
- When playing on hard courts, Borg has a 64.3% winning percentage on serve and a 20% winning percentage on return.
Borg Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s of his previous tournament (the Nordea Open), Borg was beaten 4-6, 2-6 by No. 113-ranked Federico Coria on July 19.
- In Borg’s two matches in Båstad, there was an average of 20 games per match.
- Borg was victorious in 75% of his service games and 20% of his return games while playing in Sweden.