Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Laslo Djere vs. Facundo Diaz Acosta Match Information
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 22
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard
|Laslo Djere (-255)||Facundo Diaz Acosta (+200)|
In the Winston-Salem Open Round of 32 on Tuesday, we have a matchup featuring No. 93-ranked Facundo Diaz Acosta versus No. 34 Laslo Djere.
Djere vs. Diaz Acosta Matchup History
- Djere has not played Diaz Acosta in the past five years.
- This year across all court types, Djere has played 43 total matches with a 50.6% game winning percentage. He averages 24.9 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) and 10.4 games per set.
- In nine matches on hard courts this year, Djere averages 26.7 games per match (26.1 in best-of-three matches) and 9.6 games per set with a 47.5% game winning percentage.
- Djere has compiled a service game winning percentage of 81.0% on all surfaces (418-for-516 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 20.9% (110-for-526 in return games).
- Djere is 76-for-103 in service games on hard courts (to compile a winning percentage of 73.8%) and 24-for-107 in return games (22.4%).
- Djere ranks 218th in break point winning percentage (36.4%) after going 95-for-261 on break points this year.
- Djere’s 21 break points won on 54 total break points on hard courts this year (38.9% win percentage) ranks 169th.
Djere Recent Performances
- In the the Western & Southern Open, Djere’s most recent tournament, he was defeated 3-6, 6-3, 5-7 by No. 86-ranked Thanasi Kokkinakis on August 12 in the qualification round 1 round.
- In his one match in Cincinnati, Djere played an average of 30.0 games.
Diaz Acosta Stats
- In his 13 matches across all court surfaces in the past year, Diaz Acosta has averaged 26.3 games per match (25.0 in best-of-three matches) and won 49.1% of the games.
- Diaz Acosta is averaging 28.3 games per match (28.3 in best-of-three matches) and 10.6 games per set through three matches in the past year on hard courts.
- Diaz Acosta is 97-for-129 in service games (75.2%) and 36-for-135 in return games (26.7%) including all surfaces.
- Diaz Acosta is 34-for-41 on serve playing on hard courts (82.9%) and 7-for-44 on return (15.9%).
Diaz Acosta Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64, Diaz Acosta won 4-6, 6-2, 6-4 against Quentin Halys on Monday.
- In the qualification round 1s of his last tournament (the Wimbledon), Diaz Acosta was eliminated 7-6, 3-6, 4-6 by No. 162-ranked Sho Shimabukuro on June 26.
- In Diaz Acosta’s one match in London, there was an average of 32.0 games per match.
- Diaz Acosta won 86.7% of his service games and 5.9% of his return games while playing in United Kingdom.