Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Laslo Djere vs. Novak Djokovic Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Friday, September 1
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Novak Djokovic (-8000)||Laslo Djere (+1500)|
In the US Open Round of 32 on Friday, we have a matchup of No. 2-ranked Novak Djokovic versus No. 38 Laslo Djere.
Djere vs. Djokovic Matchup History
- In the one match between Djere and Djokovic in the past five years, in the Round of 16 of the Belgrade Open, Djokovic won 2-6, 7-6, 7-6.
- In three total sets versus each other, Djokovic has taken two, and Djere one.
- Djere has won more against Djokovic in 34 total games between them, 18 (52.9%) compared to Djokovic’s 16.
- Djokovic and Djere have played each other one time, averaging 34 games and three sets per match.
- Djere is averaging 24.6 games per match (34.1 in best-of-five matches) through his 48 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 51.3% game winning percentage.
- On hard courts, Djere has played 14 matches (averaging 24.9 games per match — 28.3 in best-of-five matches — and 9.4 games per set).
- Djere has an 81.2% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (463 service games won out of 570) and a 22.2% return game winning percentage (129 return games won out of 581).
- Djere has 121 wins in 157 service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 77.1%), and 43 wins in 162 return games (26.5%).
- Djere’s 36.7% break point win percentage (113-for-308) ranks 198th this year.
- On hard courts this year, Djere is 39-for-101 on break points (38.6%) to rank 125th.
Djere Recent Performances
- Djere is coming off a 6-1, 6-2, 6-3 victory over No. 99-ranked Hugo Gaston in the Round of 64 on Wednesday.
- Djere was eliminated in the quarterfinals of his last tournament (the Winston-Salem Open) 3-6, 0-6 by No. 42-ranked Sebastian Baez on August 24.
- In Winston Salem, Djere’s three matches had 17.7 games on average.
- In United States, Djere won 20 of 26 service games (76.9%) and seven of 27 return games (25.9%).
- Djokovic has played 43 matches this year, and 27.8 games per match across all court types (32.6 in best-of-five matches).
- Djokovic has played 21 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 24.4 games per match (28.7 in best-of-five matches).
- Djokovic has won 32.4% of his return games so far this year, and 87.1% of his service games.
- Djokovic has won 90.0% of his service games on hard courts, and 33.1% of his return games.
- Djokovic has converted 164 of 408 break points overall (40.2%), and is 182nd in break points won.
- Djokovic has converted 74 of 182 break points on hard courts (40.7%), and is 89th in break points won.
Djokovic Recent Performances
- Djokovic beat No. 76-ranked Bernabe Zapata Miralles 6-4, 6-1, 6-1 on Wednesday to make the Round of 32.
- Djokovic made the final in the Western & Southern Open (his last tournament) on August 20, and then took down No. 1-ranked Carlos Alcaraz 5-7, 7-6, 7-6.
- In his five matches in Cincinnati, Djokovic averaged 21.2 games per match.
- Djokovic won 84.6% of his service games and 35.2% of his return games in Cincinnati.