Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Laslo Djere vs. Christopher O’Connell Match Information
- Tournament: The Generali Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: Tennis Stadium Kitzbuehel
- Location: Kitzbühel, Austria
- Court Surface: Clay
|Laslo Djere (-175)||Christopher O’Connell (+140)|
In the Generali Open Round of 32 on Tuesday, No. 38-ranked Laslo Djere faces No. 74 Christopher O’Connell.
Djere vs. O’Connell Matchup History
- Djere and O’Connell met in the Round of 128 at the US Open on September 1, 2020. O’Connell won 4-6, 6-4, 7-6, 6-4.
- O’Connell has taken three sets off Djere (75.0%), compared to Djere’s one.
- In 43 total games against one another, O’Connell has taken 23, and Djere 20.
- O’Connell and Djere have played each other one time, averaging 43.0 games and 4.0 sets per match.
- Djere is averaging 24.8 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) through his 38 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 50.2% game winning percentage.
- On clay, Djere has played 23 matches, averaging 22.0 games per match (21.4 in best-of-three matches) and 10.5 games per set.
- Including all surfaces, Djere’s service game winning percentage is 79.6% (winning 371 of 466 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 21.3% (claiming 101 of 475 return games).
- Djere has a 79.5% winning percentage in service games on clay, and a 23.0% winning percentage in return games (202 of 254 service games, and 58 of 252 return games).
- Djere’s 38.2% break point winning percentage (89-for-233) is 215th this year.
- Djere has won 40.9% of break points on clay this year (56 out of 137, which ranks 138th).
Djere Recent Performances
- Djere was beaten in the final of his most recent tournament (the Hamburg European Open) 5-7, 3-6 by No. 19-ranked Alexander Zverev on July 30.
- Djere averaged 21.4 games per match in Hamburg in five matches.
- Djere won 48 of 54 service games (88.9%) in Germany along with 13 of 53 return games (24.5%).
- In his 38 matches this year, O’Connell has played an average of 25.3 games across all court types (24.0 in best-of-three matches).
- In his 15 matches on clay so far this year, O’Connell has played an average of 24.9 games (24.9 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, O’Connell has won 20.5% of his return games and 78.9% of his service games.
- On clay, O’Connell has won 75.4% of his service games and 24.7% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, O’Connell has converted 72 of 202 break points (35.6%).
- O’Connell has converted 39 of 110 break points on clay (35.5%), and is 159th in break points won.
O’Connell Recent Performances
- O’Connell was eliminated by Zsombor Piros (3-6, 4-6) on July 25 in the round of 32s of the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag (his most recent tournament).
- In O’Connell’s one match in Umag, there was an average of 19.0 games per match.
- O’Connell was victorious in 45.5% of his service games and 25.0% of his return games in Umag.