Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Laslo Djere vs. Luca van Assche Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Paris Masters
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, October 30
- Venue: AccorHotels Arena
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Hard
|Laslo Djere (-135)||Luca van Assche (+110)|
In the Rolex Paris Masters Round of 64 on Monday, No. 34-ranked Laslo Djere faces No. 69 Luca van Assche.
Djere vs. van Assche Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Djere and van Assche have competed against each other.
- Djere has played 55 matches this year across all court types, averaging 24.7 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) and winning 50.7% of those games.
- On hard courts, Djere has played 21 matches (averaging 25 games per match — 23 in best-of-three matches — and 9.9 games per set).
- Djere has a 79.8% service game winning percentage and a 22.4% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (524 service games won out of 657, and 150 return games won out of 669).
- Djere is 182-for-244 in service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 74.6%) and 64-for-250 in return games (25.6%).
- Djere is 219th in break point winning percentage (36.4%) after going 133-for-365 on break points this year.
- Djere’s 59 break points won on 158 total break points on hard courts so far this year (37.3% winning percentage) ranks 148th.
Djere Recent Performances
- Djere was eliminated in the semifinals of his most recent tournament (the Stockholm Open) 5-7, 2-6 by No. 140-ranked Gael Monfils on October 21.
- In Stockholm, Djere’s four matches had 23.8 games on average.
- Djere won 70.2% of his service games and 35.4% of his return games in Stockholm.
van Assche Stats
- Through 31 matches so far this year, van Assche has played 25.7 games per match (24.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 46.4% of them (across all court types).
- van Assche has played nine matches on hard courts so far this year, and 28.8 games per match (27.4 in best-of-three matches).
- van Assche has won 68% of his service games so far this year, and 23.3% of his return games.
- On hard courts, van Assche has won 19.2% of his return games and 68% of his service games.
- van Assche is 287th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 64 of 169 (37.9%).
- van Assche has converted 37.3% of his break-point opportunities on hard courts (19 of 51).
van Assche Recent Performances
- van Assche was taken down by No. 130-ranked Diego Schwartzman 7-5, 3-6, 2-6 in the round of 128 of his most recent tournament, the Rolex Shanghai Masters, on October 5.
- van Assche participated in one match in Shanghai, averaging 29 games per match.
- In China, van Assche clinched seven of 14 service games (50%) and five of 15 return games (33.3%).