Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Novak Djokovic vs. Alejandro Davidovich Fokina Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Friday, June 2
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Novak Djokovic (-900)||Alejandro Davidovich Fokina (+550)|
In the Round of 32 of the French Open on Friday, Novak Djokovic (ranked No. 3) takes on Alejandro Davidovich Fokina (No. 34).
Djokovic vs. Davidovich Fokina Matchup History
- In three head-to-head matches, Djokovic has defeated Davidovich Fokina two times. Davidovich Fokina won their last meeting 6-3, 6-7, 6-1 in the Round of 32 of the Rolex Monte-Carlo Masters on April 12, 2022.
- In seven head-to-head sets, Djokovic has won five, and Davidovich Fokina two.
- Djokovic has won more versus Davidovich Fokina in 60 total games between them, 35 (58.3%) compared to Davidovich Fokina’s 25.
- Davidovich Fokina and Djokovic have played each other three times, averaging 20 games and 2.3 sets per match.
- Djokovic has played 24 matches this year across all court types, averaging 25.2 games per match (28.7 in best-of-five matches) and winning 59.7% of those games.
- Through eight matches on clay courts this year, Djokovic averages 24.8 games per match and 9.9 games per set with a 54.0% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Djokovic’s service game winning percentage is 85.9% (winning 263 of 306 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 32.8% (earning a win in 98 of 299 return games).
- Djokovic has a 74.7% winning percentage in service games on clay courts, and a 33.3% winning percentage in return games (74 of 99 service games, and 33 of 99 return games).
- Djokovic’s 89 break points won on 225 total break points (39.6% win percentage) is 74th this year.
- On clay this year, Djokovic is 82nd in break point win percentage (39.2%) after going 31-for-79.
Djokovic Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64 on Wednesday, Djokovic beat No. 83-ranked Marton Fucsovics, 7-6, 6-0, 6-3.
- In the the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Djokovic’s most recent tournament, he was defeated in the quarterfinals 2-6, 6-4, 2-6 by No. 7-ranked Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune on May 17.
- In Rome, Djokovic’s four matches included 23 games on average.
- In Italy, Djokovic won 36 of 46 service games (78.3%) and 15 of 46 return games (32.6%).
Davidovich Fokina Stats
- Davidovich Fokina has played 32 matches so far this year, and 24.2 games per match across all court surfaces (40.5 in best-of-five matches).
- In his 13 matches on clay this year, Davidovich Fokina has played an average of 25.0 games (33.5 in best-of-five matches).
- Davidovich Fokina has won 78.2% of his service games this year, and 26.9% of his return games.
- On clay, Davidovich Fokina has won 77.8% of his service games and 28.8% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Davidovich Fokina has converted 95 of 226 break points (42.0%).
- Davidovich Fokina has converted 40.4% of his break-point opportunities on clay (42 of 104).
Davidovich Fokina Recent Performances
- Davidovich Fokina defeated No. 82-ranked Luca van Assche 6-4, 6-3, 7-6 on Wednesday to make the Round of 32.
- In the round of 32s of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia (his previous tournament), Davidovich Fokina was eliminated by Andrey Rublev 6-7, 3-6 on May 15.
- In Davidovich Fokina’s two matches in Rome, there was an average of 20.5 games per match.
- Davidovich Fokina’s service-game winning percentage was 80% in Italy, and he won 28.6% of his games on his opponent’s serve.