Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Novak Djokovic vs. Karen Khachanov Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Tuesday, June 6
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Novak Djokovic (-1100)||Karen Khachanov (+700)|
In the French Open quarterfinals on Tuesday, Novak Djokovic takes on Karen Khachanov.
Djokovic vs. Khachanov Matchup History
- Djokovic sports a 6-0 record against Khachanov. Their last match, in the Round of 16 at the Rolex Paris Masters on November 3, 2022, was a 6-4, 6-1 win for Djokovic.
- Djokovic and Khachanov have played 14 sets against each other, with Djokovic winning 13 of them and Khachanov taking one.
- In 127 total games against one another, Djokovic has taken 83, and Khachanov 44.
- In six matches versus one another, Djokovic and Khachanov have averaged 21.2 games and 2.3 sets per match.
- Djokovic is averaging 25.8 games per match (28.9 in best-of-five matches) in his 28 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 60.5% game winning percentage.
- Djokovic averages 26.3 games per match (29.3 in best-of-five matches) and 9.8 games per set in 12 matches on clay surfaces this year.
- Djokovic has an 84.8% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (307 service games won out of 362) and a 36.1% return game winning percentage (130 return games won out of 360).
- Djokovic has a 76.1% winning percentage in service games when playing on clay surfaces, and a 40.6% winning percentage in return games (118 of 155 service games, and 65 of 160 return games).
- Djokovic ranks 103rd in break point win percentage (40.7%) after going 111-for-273 on break points this year.
- On clay surfaces, Djokovic has won 41.7% of break points (53 out of 127, to rank 61st).
Djokovic Recent Performances
- Djokovic is coming off a 6-3, 6-2, 6-2 win over No. 94-ranked Juan Pablo Varillas in the Round of 16 on Sunday.
- In his previous tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia), Djokovic made a run before losing to Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune in the quarterfinals 2-6, 6-4, 2-6 on May 17.
- In Rome, Djokovic’s four matches included 23 games on average.
- Djokovic won 36 of 46 service games (78.3%) in Italy along with 15 of 46 return games (32.6%).
- Khachanov has played 30 matches so far this year (winning 55.3% of games across all court surfaces), and 24.4 games per match (33.8 in best-of-five matches).
- Khachanov has played 11 matches on clay this year, and 23.1 games per match.
- So far this year, Khachanov has won 84.7% of his service games and 26.2% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Khachanov has won 85.8% of his games on serve, and 20.5% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Khachanov has converted 87 of 197 break points (44.2%).
- On clay, Khachanov has converted 23 of 59 break points (39.0%).
Khachanov Recent Performances
- Khachanov defeated Lorenzo Sonego 1-6, 6-4, 7-6, 6-1 on Sunday in the Round of 16.
- In the round of 64s round of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Khachanov’s most recent tournament, he was defeated 6-4, 4-6, 6-7 by No. 63-ranked Gregoire Barrere on May 12.
- In Khachanov’s one match in Rome, there was an average of 33 games per match.
- Khachanov won 70.6% of his service games and 25% of his return games while playing in Italy.