Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Novak Djokovic vs. Juan Pablo Varillas Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Sunday, June 4
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Novak Djokovic (-2500)||Juan Pablo Varillas (+1000)|
On Sunday, Novak Djokovic (No. 3 in the world) meets Juan Pablo Varillas (No. 94) in the Round of 16 of the French Open.
Djokovic vs. Varillas Matchup History
- Djokovic and Varillas have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- In his 27 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Djokovic is averaging 25.8 games per match (29.3 in best-of-five matches) while winning 60.1% of those games.
- On clay, Djokovic has played 11 matches, averaging 26.4 games per match (30.7 in best-of-five matches) and 10.0 games per set.
- Djokovic has amassed a service game winning percentage of 84.5% on all surfaces (295-for-349 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 35.6% (124-for-348 in return games).
- While playing on clay surfaces, Djokovic has a 74.6% winning percentage in service games and a 39.9% winning percentage in return games (106 service games won out of 142, and 59 return games won out of 148 on clay).
- Djokovic is 105-for-261 on break points (40.2%) to rank 104th.
- On clay courts this year, Djokovic has won 40.9% of break points (47 out of 115, to rank 66th).
Djokovic Recent Performances
- Djokovic defeated No. 34-ranked Alejandro Davidovich Fokina 7-6, 7-6, 6-2 on Friday to advance to the Round of 16.
- In his most recent tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Djokovic went down in the quarterfinals to No. 7-ranked Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune, 2-6, 6-4, 2-6 on May 17.
- In his four matches in Rome, Djokovic played an average of 23.0 games.
- While playing in Italy, Djokovic won 78.3% of his service games and 32.6% of his return games.
- Varillas has played 25 matches so far this year (winning 50.5% of games across all court types), and 25.9 games per match (45.8 in best-of-five matches).
- On clay, Varillas has played 20 matches so far this year while winning 51.2% of games and 24.5 games per match (43.7 in best-of-five matches).
- So far this year, Varillas has won 22.4% of his return games and 77.6% of his service games.
- Varillas has won 75.5% of his service games on clay, and 25.9% of his return games.
- Varillas has converted 63 of 156 break points overall (40.4%), and is 137th in break points won.
- On clay, Varillas has converted 54 of 133 break points (40.6%).
Varillas Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Varillas won 3-6, 6-3, 7-6, 4-6, 6-2 versus Hubert Hurkacz on Friday.
- Varillas was taken down in the round of 16s of the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon (his most recent tournament) to No. 28-ranked Francisco Cerundolo 2-6 (retired) on May 23.
- Varillas participated in two matches in Lyon, and he averaged 20.0 games per match.
- Varillas secured 78.9% of his service games and 14.3% of his return games while playing in France.