Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Aziz Dougaz vs. Jelle Sels Match Information
- Tournament: The ATP Challenger Zug, Switzerland Men Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, July 25
- Venue: Tennisclub Zug
- Location: Zug, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay
|push (-115)||push (-115)|
In a match slated for Tuesday, Jelle Sels (No. 194 in rankings) will meet Aziz Dougaz (No. 227) in the Round of 32 of the ATP Challenger Zug, Switzerland Men Singles 2023.
Dougaz vs. Sels Matchup History
- Dougaz and Sels played in the Round of 32 at the 2021 ATP Challenger Salinas 2, Ecuador Men Singles on April 27, 2021. Dougaz won 7-6, 7-5.
- Dougaz and Sels have played two sets versus each other, and Dougaz has won all of them.
- Dougaz has won more against Sels in 25 total games between them, 14 (56.0%) compared to Sels’ 11.
- In one matchup between Dougaz and Sels, they have averaged 25.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Over the past year (across all court surfaces), Dougaz has played eight matches and 18.8 games per match (18.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Dougaz, over the past 12 months, has won 37.5% of his service games and 12.5% of his return games.
Dougaz Recent Performances
- In the the Wimbledon, Dougaz’s most recent tournament, he was defeated 3-6, 1-6 by No. 118-ranked Jurij Rodionov on June 26 in the qualification round 1 round.
- Dougaz played an average of 16.0 games in his one match in London.
- Dougaz’s service-game winning percentage in United Kingdom was 37.5%, and he won 12.5% on his opponent’s serve.
- In the past year Sels has played five matches (including all court surfaces), winning 33.7% of the games. He has averaged 18.4 games per match (18.4 in best-of-three matches) and 9.2 games per set.
- On clay, Sels has played two matches, and has averaged 19.0 games per match (19.0 in best-of-three matches) and 9.5 games per set.
- Sels has a 72.7% winning percentage on serve and a 5.0% winning percentage on return in the past 12 months, including all surfaces.
- Playing on clay, Sels has a 66.7% winning percentage on serve, and 10.0% on return.
Sels Recent Performances
- Sels was defeated by No. 131-ranked Thiago Seyboth Wild 4-6, 4-6 in the qualification round 1 of his last tournament, the Wimbledon, on June 26.
- In Sels’ one match in London, there was an average of 20.0 games per match.
- Sels clinched 80.0% of his service games (eight of 10) in United Kingdom along with 0.0% of his return games (zero of 10).