Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jack Draper vs. Tallon Griekspoor Match Information
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 22
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jack Draper (-115)||Tallon Griekspoor (-110)|
No. 118-ranked Jack Draper will take on No. 25 Tallon Griekspoor in the Winston-Salem Open Round of 32 on Tuesday, August 22.
Draper vs. Griekspoor Matchup History
- Draper has not matched up against Griekspoor in the past five years.
- Through 32 matches over the past year (across all court types), Draper has played 22.4 games per match (21.5 in best-of-three matches). He won 54.1% of them.
- On hard courts, Draper has played 26 matches over the past year, and he has totaled 22.4 games per match (20.6 in best-of-three matches) while winning 54.5% of games.
- Draper, over the past 12 months, has won 82.3% of his service games and 26.5% of his return games.
- Draper has won 26.6% of his return games on hard courts over the past 12 months. Meanwhile, he has been victorious in 82.2% of his service games during that timeframe.
Draper Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64 on Monday, Draper beat No. 79-ranked Nuno Borges, 6-3, 6-1.
- In his last tournament, the French Open, Draper fell in a round of 128 to No. 49-ranked Tomas Martin Etcheverry, 4-6, 0-1 (retired) on May 29.
- In his one match in Paris, Draper played an average of 11.0 games.
- Draper won three of five service games (60.0%) in France along with one of six return games (16.7%).
- Griekspoor has played 38 matches so far this year, and 26.2 games per match across all court types (24.2 in best-of-three matches).
- On hard courts, Griekspoor has played 20 matches this year, totaling 25.7 games per match (24.9 in best-of-three matches) while winning 50.8% of games.
- Griekspoor has won 18.4% of his return games so far this year, and 83.2% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Griekspoor has won 86.2% of his service games and 16.2% of his return games.
- Griekspoor has converted 38.5% of his break-point opportunities overall (80 of 208).
- Griekspoor is 141st in break points won on hard courts, converting 34 of 95 (35.8%).
Griekspoor Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s of his last tournament (the Western & Southern Open), Griekspoor was beaten 4-6, 7-6, 4-6 by No. 10-ranked Frances Tiafoe on August 13.
- Griekspoor participated in one match in Cincinnati, averaging 33.0 games per match.
- Griekspoor clinched 75.0% of his service games and 17.6% of his return games while playing in United States.