Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Tomas Martin Etcheverry vs. Guido Andreozzi Match Information
- Tournament: The Generali Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: Tennis Stadium Kitzbuehel
- Location: Kitzbühel, Austria
- Court Surface: Clay
|Tomas Martin Etcheverry (-475)||Guido Andreozzi (+340)|
In the Generali Open Round of 16 on Wednesday, No. 34-ranked Tomas Martin Etcheverry takes on No. 240 Guido Andreozzi.
Etcheverry vs. Andreozzi Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Etcheverry and Andreozzi have gone head to head.
- Etcheverry has averaged 25.2 games per match (23.0 in best-of-three matches) through his 39 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 52.8% of games.
- Etcheverry averages 24.2 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches) and 10.0 games per set in 28 matches on clay surfaces this year.
- Etcheverry has a service game winning percentage of 79.4% on all surfaces (378-for-476 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 24.6% (116-for-471 in return games).
- When playing on clay, Etcheverry has a 79.9% winning percentage in service games and a 28.7% winning percentage in return games (274 service games won out of 343, and 96 return games won out of 334 on clay).
- Etcheverry is 201st in break point winning percentage (37.3%) after going 107-for-287 on break points.
- Etcheverry has claimed 38.5% of break points on clay so far this year (89 out of 231, which ranks 121st).
Etcheverry Recent Performances
- In his last tournament, the Hamburg European Open, Etcheverry fell in the round of 32 to No. 57-ranked Laslo Djere, 6-7, 3-6 on July 24.
- In Hamburg, Etcheverry’s one match included 22.0 games on average.
- Etcheverry’s service-game winning percentage in Germany was 72.7%, and he won 9.1% on his opponent’s serve.
- Andreozzi has played five matches across all court surfaces in the past 12 months, averaging 25.4 games per match (25.4 in best-of-three matches) and winning 51.2% of the games.
- In two matches in the past 12 months on clay, Andreozzi has averaged 26.0 games per match (26.0 in best-of-three matches) and 8.7 games per set, winning 44.2% of the games.
- Andreozzi has a 64.7% winning percentage on serve and a 31.3% winning percentage on return in the past 12 months, including all surfaces.
Andreozzi Recent Performances
- Andreozzi is coming off a 5-7, 6-4, 6-2 win over No. 158-ranked Filip Misolic in the Round of 32 on Monday.
- In the qualification finals round of the ATP Challenger Salzburg, Austria Men Singles 2023, Andreozzi’s previous tournament, he was defeated 6-3, 4-6, 4-6 by No. -ranked Blaz Rola on July 10.
- Andreozzi participated in one match in Salzburg, averaging 29.0 games per match.