Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Tomas Martin Etcheverry vs. Alex de Minaur Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, June 1
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Alex de Minaur (-140)||Tomas Martin Etcheverry (+115)|
No. 49-ranked Tomas Martin Etcheverry will meet No. 19 Alex de Minaur in the French Open Round of 64 on Thursday, June 1.
Etcheverry vs. de Minaur Matchup History
- Etcheverry has not faced de Minaur in the past five years.
- Etcheverry is averaging 23.6 games per match (31.5 in best-of-five matches) in his 29 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 53.4% game winning percentage.
- Etcheverry averages 23.3 games per match and 9.8 games per set through 21 matches on clay courts this year.
- Etcheverry has amassed a service game winning percentage of 79.1% on all surfaces (258-for-326 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 25.7% (83-for-323 in return games).
- In games on clay surfaces, Etcheverry has a 79.5% winning percentage in service games and a 29.0% winning percentage in return games (198 service games won out of 249, and 70 return games won out of 241 on clay).
- Etcheverry has won 37.6% of his break points this year (77 out of 205, to rank 79th).
- On clay surfaces this year, Etcheverry has won 39.1% of break points (66 out of 169, which ranks 53rd).
Etcheverry Recent Performances
- Etcheverry advanced over Jack Draper 6-4, 1-0 (retired) on Monday to make the Round of 64.
- Etcheverry was beaten by Novak Djokovic (6-7, 2-6) on May 12 in the round of 64 of his previous tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia.
- In his two matches in Rome, Etcheverry played an average of 21.5 games.
- Etcheverry won 66.7% of his service games and 31.8% of his return games in Rome.
de Minaur Stats
- de Minaur has played 24 matches this year, and 21.8 games per match across all court types (29.0 in best-of-five matches).
- de Minaur has played eight matches on clay so far this year, and 16.9 games per match.
- de Minaur has won 30.0% of his return games this year, and 79.3% of his service games.
- de Minaur has won 76.1% of his service games on clay, and 25.0% of his return games.
- de Minaur has converted 75 of 175 break points overall (42.9%), and is 82nd in break points won.
- de Minaur has converted 16 of 40 break points on clay (40.0%), and is 126th in break points won.
de Minaur Recent Performances
- de Minaur beat Ilya Ivashka 6-1, 5-7, 6-1, 6-3 on Monday in the Round of 128.
- de Minaur was defeated by Marton Fucsovics (3-6, 4-6) on May 12 in the round of 64s of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia (his most recent tournament).
- In his one match in Rome, de Minaur played an average of 19 games per match.
- de Minaur clinched 50% of his service games (five of 10) in Italy along with 22.2% of his return games (two of nine).