Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Tomas Martin Etcheverry vs. Laslo Djere Match Information
- Tournament: The Hamburg European Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 24
- Venue: MatchMaker Sports Gmbh
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Court Surface: Clay
|Tomas Martin Etcheverry (-165)||Laslo Djere (+130)|
No. 34-ranked Tomas Martin Etcheverry will take on No. 55 Laslo Djere in the Hamburg European Open Round of 32 on Monday, July 24.
Etcheverry vs. Djere Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Etcheverry and Djere have gone head to head.
- This year across all court surfaces, Etcheverry has competed in 38 total matches with a 53.1% game winning percentage. He averages 25.2 games per match (23 in best-of-three matches) and 9.8 games per set.
- On clay, Etcheverry has played 27 matches, averaging 24.3 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set.
- Including all surfaces, Etcheverry’s service game winning percentage is 79.6% (winning 370 of 465 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 25% (earning a win in 115 of 460 return games).
- Etcheverry has an 80.1% winning percentage in service games on clay, and a 29.4% winning percentage in return games (266 of 332 service games, and 95 of 323 return games).
- Etcheverry’s 37.2% break point winning percentage (106-for-285) ranks 177th this year.
- On clay courts, Etcheverry ranks 99th in break point winning percentage (38.4%) after going 88-for-229.
Etcheverry Recent Performances
- In his last tournament (the Nordea Open), Etcheverry lost to Sebastian Ofner 6-4, 1-6, 5-7 on July 18, in the round of 32.
- There were 29 games, on average, in Etcheverry’s one match in Båstad.
- In Sweden, Etcheverry won 10 of 14 service games (71.4%) and two of 15 return games (13.3%).
- In his 33 matches so far this year, Djere has played an average of 25.3 games across all court surfaces (22.9 in best-of-three matches).
- On clay, Djere has played 18 matches so far this year while winning 49.9% of games and 22.2 games per match (21.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Djere has won 20.9% of his return games so far this year, and 78.4% of his service games.
- On clay, Djere has won 77% of his service games and 22.6% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Djere has converted 39.7% of his break-point chances (77 of 194).
- On clay, Djere has converted 44 of 98 break points (44.9%).
Djere Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of his last tournament (the Swiss Open Gstaad), Djere was beaten 0-6, 6-4, 3-6 by No. 175-ranked Zizou Bergs on July 17.
- In his one match in Gstaad, Djere played an average of 25 games per match.
- Djere won 66.7% of his service games (eight of 12) in Switzerland along with 7.7% of his return games (one of 13).