Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Tomas Martin Etcheverry vs. Yoshihito Nishioka Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Monday, June 5
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Tomas Martin Etcheverry (-310)||Yoshihito Nishioka (+245)|
In the French Open Round of 16 on Monday, we have a matchup featuring No. 33-ranked Yoshihito Nishioka against No. 49 Tomas Martin Etcheverry.
Etcheverry vs. Nishioka Matchup History
- Etcheverry and Nishioka have not played one another in the past five years.
- In his 29 matches played this year across all court types, Etcheverry is averaging 23.6 games per match (31.5 in best-of-five matches) and winning 53.4% of those games.
- On clay, Etcheverry has played 21 matches, averaging 23.3 games per match and 9.8 games per set.
- Etcheverry has a service game winning percentage of 79.1% on all surfaces (258-for-326 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 25.7% (83-for-323 in return games).
- When playing on clay, Etcheverry has a 79.5% winning percentage in service games and a 29.0% winning percentage in return games (198 service games won out of 249, and 70 return games won out of 241 on clay).
- Etcheverry is 77-for-205 on break points (37.6%) to rank 116th.
- On clay surfaces this year, Etcheverry has won 39.1% of break points (66 out of 169, to rank 55th).
Etcheverry Recent Performances
- Etcheverry is coming off a 6-3, 7-6, 6-2 win over No. 16-ranked Borna Coric in the Round of 32 on Saturday.
- In the the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Etcheverry’s last tournament, he was defeated 6-7, 2-6 by No. 1-ranked Novak Djokovic on May 12 in the round of 64 round.
- In his two matches in Rome, Etcheverry played an average of 21.5 games.
- In Italy, Etcheverry won 14 of 21 service games (66.7%) and seven of 22 return games (31.8%).
- In his 42 matches across all court surfaces in the past 12 months, Nishioka has averaged 24.4 games per match and won 51.0% of the games.
- Nishioka has averaged 23.6 games per match and 9.8 games per set in five matches on clay in the past 12 months.
- Nishioka has a 75.1% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (367 of 489 games) and a 26.4% return game winning percentage (130 of 493).
- Playing on clay, Nishioka has a 67.8% winning percentage on serve, and 25.4% on return.
Nishioka Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32 on Saturday, Nishioka defeated No. 172-ranked Thiago Seyboth Wild, 3-6, 7-6, 2-6, 6-4, 6-0.
- In the round of 64s of his previous tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia), Nishioka was beaten 5-7, 3-6 by No. 48-ranked Lorenzo Sonego on May 13.
- Nishioka played one match in Rome, and he averaged 21 games per match.
- Nishioka was victorious in 70% of his service games and 9.1% of his return games in Rome.