Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Tomas Martin Etcheverry vs. Stan Wawrinka Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, July 5
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Stan Wawrinka (-180)||Tomas Martin Etcheverry (+150)|
In the Round of 64 of Wimbledon on Wednesday, Tomas Martin Etcheverry (ranked No. 32) faces Stan Wawrinka (No. 88).
Etcheverry vs. Wawrinka Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Etcheverry and Wawrinka have played each other.
- Etcheverry has played 35 matches this year across all court types, averaging 23.9 games per match (28.4 in best-of-five matches) and winning 54.0% of those games.
- In one match on grass courts this year, Etcheverry averages 18 games per match and 9 games per set with a 33.3% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Etcheverry’s service game winning percentage is 79.7% (winning 322 of 404 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 26.6% (winning 106 of 399 return games).
- Etcheverry has a 66.7% winning percentage in service games when playing on grass and a 0% winning percentage in return games (six of nine in service games, and zero of nine in return games).
- Etcheverry’s 37.5% break point winning percentage (97-for-259) ranks 126th this year.
- On grass courts , Etcheverry has won 0.0% of break points (zero out of two, which ranks ).
Etcheverry Recent Performances
- Etcheverry beat No. 53-ranked Bernabe Zapata Miralles 6-7, 5-7, 6-3, 6-4, 7-5 on Monday to advance to the Round of 64.
- Etcheverry was eliminated by Jeffrey John Wolf (2-6, 4-6) on June 26 in the round of 32 of his most recent tournament, Viking International Eastbourne.
- Etcheverry averaged 18 games per match in Eastbourne in one match.
- Etcheverry won six of nine service games (66.7%) in United Kingdom along with zero of nine return games (0%).
- Wawrinka has played 21 matches this year, and 28.8 games per match across all court types (47.8 in best-of-five matches).
- Wawrinka has played one match on grass this year, and 34 games per match (34 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Wawrinka has won 80% of his games on serve, and 20.7% on return.
- Wawrinka has won 88.2% of his service games on grass, and 29.4% of his return games.
- Wawrinka has converted 35.4% of his break-point opportunities overall (56 of 158).
- On grass, Wawrinka has converted five of 12 break points (41.7%).
Wawrinka Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128 on Monday, Wawrinka beat No. 47-ranked Emil Ruusuvuori, 7-5, 7-5, 6-4.
- In the round of 64s round of French Open, Wawrinka’s most recent tournament, he was beaten 6-3, 5-7, 3-6, 7-6, 3-6 by No. 108-ranked Thanasi Kokkinakis on May 31.
- In his two matches in Paris, Wawrinka averaged 52.5 games per match.
- Wawrinka was victorious in 78.8% of his service games (41 of 52) in France along with 17% of his return games (nine of 53).