Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Tomas Martin Etcheverry vs. Jeffrey John Wolf Match Information
- Tournament: The Viking International Eastbourne
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 26
- Venue: Devonshire Park International Tennis Centre
- Location: Eastbourne, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Jeffrey John Wolf (-140)||Tomas Martin Etcheverry (+110)|
On Monday, Tomas Martin Etcheverry (No. 32 in the world) meets Jeffrey John Wolf (No. 46) in the Round of 32 of the Viking International Eastbourne.
Etcheverry vs. Wolf Matchup History
- Etcheverry has not played Wolf in the past five years.
- Etcheverry has averaged 24.1 games per match (23 in best-of-three matches) in his 34 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 54.5% of games.
- Including all surfaces, Etcheverry’s service game winning percentage is 80% (winning 316 of 395 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 27.2% (winning 106 of 390 return games).
- Etcheverry’s 97 break points won on 257 total break points (37.7% winning percentage) is 126th this year.
Etcheverry Recent Performances
- In his last tournament (the French Open), Etcheverry made a run before losing to Alexander Zverev in the quarterfinals 4-6, 6-3, 3-6, 4-6 on June 7.
- In Paris, Etcheverry’s five matches included 27.2 games on average.
- Etcheverry won 84.1% of his service games and 34.3% of his return games in Paris.
- Through 29 matches so far this year, Wolf has played 24.3 games per match (21.4 in best-of-three matches) and won 52.4% of them (across all court types).
- On grass, Wolf has played three matches this year, totaling 21 games per match (21 in best-of-three matches) while winning 50.8% of games.
- Wolf has won 82.2% of his service games so far this year, and 21.6% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Wolf has won 71.4% of his games on serve, and 16.7% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Wolf has converted 67 of 136 break points (49.3%).
- On grass, Wolf has converted two of eight break points (25.0%).
Wolf Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of the cinch Championships (his most recent tournament), Wolf was beaten by Ben Shelton 6-7, 6-7 on June 19.
- In Wolf’s three matches in London, there was an average of 21 games per match.
- Wolf clinched 71.4% of his service games and 16.7% of his return games in London.