Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Tomas Martin Etcheverry vs. Bernabe Zapata Miralles Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, July 3
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Tomas Martin Etcheverry (-175)||Bernabe Zapata Miralles (+140)|
In Wimbledon Round of 128 on Monday, No. 32-ranked Tomas Martin Etcheverry faces No. 53 Bernabe Zapata Miralles.
Etcheverry vs. Zapata Miralles Matchup History
- Etcheverry and Zapata Miralles have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- This year across all court types, Etcheverry has competed in 35 total matches with a 54.0% game winning percentage. He averages 23.9 games per match (28.4 in best-of-five matches) and 9.7 games per set.
- Etcheverry averages 18 games per match and 9 games per set through one match on grass courts this year.
- Etcheverry has compiled a service game winning percentage of 79.7% on all surfaces (322-for-404 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 26.6% (106-for-399 in return games).
- Etcheverry has a 66.7% winning percentage in service games on grass courts and a 0% winning percentage in return games (six of nine in service games, and zero of nine in return games).
- Etcheverry’s 97 break points won on 259 total break points (37.5% winning percentage) is 125th this year.
- On grass this year, Etcheverry is in break point winning percentage (0.0%) after going 0-for-2.
Etcheverry Recent Performances
- In the Viking International Eastbourne, Etcheverry’s most recent tournament, he was beaten 2-6, 4-6 by No. 46-ranked Jeffrey John Wolf on June 26 in the round of 32 round.
- Etcheverry played an average of 18 games in his one match in Eastbourne.
- Etcheverry won 66.7% of his service games and 0% of his return games in Eastbourne.
Zapata Miralles Stats
- Zapata Miralles has played 22.5 games per match (35.5 in best-of-five matches) in his 31 matches this year across all court types.
- Zapata Miralles has played two matches on grass so far this year, and 21.5 games per match.
- Thus far this year, Zapata Miralles has won 30.9% of his return games and 65.5% of his service games.
- On grass, Zapata Miralles has won 77.3% of his service games and 0% of his return games.
- Zapata Miralles has converted 101 of 223 break points overall (45.3%), and is 122nd in break points won.
- Zapata Miralles has converted zero of one break points on grass (0.0%), and is in break points won.
Zapata Miralles Recent Performances
- Zapata Miralles lost to No. 298-ranked Lloyd Harris 2-6, 6-7 in the round of 32 of his most recent tournament, Mallorca Championships, on June 26.
- In his one match in Mallorca, Zapata Miralles averaged 21 games per match.
- Zapata Miralles’ service-game winning percentage was 72.7% in Philippines, and he clinched 0% of his games on his opponent’s serve.