Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Tomas Martin Etcheverry vs. Zhizhen Zhang Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Saturday, October 7
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Zhizhen Zhang (-145)||Tomas Martin Etcheverry (+120)|
On Saturday, Tomas Martin Etcheverry (No. 31 in the world) takes on Zhizhen Zhang (No. 60) in the Round of 64 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters.
Etcheverry vs. Zhang Matchup History
- Etcheverry has not played Zhang in the past five years.
- Etcheverry has averaged 25.7 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) through his 51 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 52.1% of games.
- Etcheverry averages 26.0 games per match (21.8 in best-of-three matches) and 9.6 games per set through 17 matches on hard courts this year.
- Etcheverry has put together a service game winning percentage of 78.8% on all surfaces (505-for-641 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 24.1% (153-for-635 in return games).
- Etcheverry has 153 wins in 201 service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 76.1%), and 38 wins in 207 return games (18.4%).
- Etcheverry’s 36.8% break point winning percentage (141-for-383) is 212th this year.
- Etcheverry has won 33.0% of break points on hard courts so far this year (33 out of 100, which ranks 170th).
Etcheverry Recent Performances
- Etcheverry was eliminated by Casper Ruud (6-1, 5-7, 6-7) on October 1 in the round of 16 of his previous tournament, the China Open.
- Etcheverry averaged 33.5 games per match in Beijing in two matches.
- Etcheverry won 29 of 34 service games (85.3%) in China along with seven of 33 return games (21.2%).
- Zhang has played 27.0 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches) in his 43 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- On hard courts, Zhang has played 17 matches so far this year, totaling 29.6 games per match (24.5 in best-of-three matches) while winning 48.0% of games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Zhang has won 76.3% of his games on serve, and 20.9% on return.
- Zhang has won 74.6% of his service games on hard courts, and 20.3% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Zhang has converted 40.7% of his break-point chances (77 of 189).
- Zhang has converted 31.8% of his break-point chances on hard courts (27 of 85).
Zhang Recent Performances
- Zhang defeated No. 64-ranked Richard Gasquet 6-1, 6-2 on Wednesday to advance to the Round of 64.
- Zhang was eliminated by Rinky Hijikata (3-6, 3-6, 6-4, 3-6) on September 1 in the round of 32s of the US Open (his most recent tournament).
- In his three matches in New York, Zhang played an average of 45.7 games per match.
- Zhang won 72.1% of his service games (49 of 68) in United States along with 27.5% of his return games (19 of 69).