Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Christopher Eubanks vs. Thiago Monteiro Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, July 4
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Christopher Eubanks (-330)||Thiago Monteiro (+255)|
In Wimbledon Round of 128 on Tuesday, we have a matchup of No. 95-ranked Thiago Monteiro against No. 43 Christopher Eubanks.
Eubanks vs. Monteiro Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Eubanks and Monteiro have matched up against each other.
- This year across all court types, Eubanks has competed in 28 total matches with a 50.3% game winning percentage. He averages 27.3 games per match (43.0 in best-of-five matches) and 10.6 games per set.
- Eubanks averages 26.3 games per match and 12.2 games per set in six matches on grass courts this year.
- Eubanks has an 80.7% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (188 service games won out of 233) and a 15.4% return game winning percentage (36 return games won out of 234).
- While playing on grass, Eubanks has an 81.5% winning percentage in service games and a 7.1% winning percentage in return games (22 service games won out of 27, and two return games won out of 28 on grass).
- Eubanks is 27-for-72 on break points (37.5%) to rank 226th.
- On grass, Eubanks has won 100.0% of break points (one out of one, to rank 189th).
Eubanks Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament (Terra Wortmann Open), Eubanks was defeated by Hubert Hurkacz 4-6, 7-6, 3-6 on June 20, in the round of 32.
- Eubanks averaged 27 games per match in Halle in three matches.
- Eubanks won 13 of 15 service games (86.7%) in Germany along with one of 17 return games (5.9%).
- Through 22 matches this year, Monteiro has played 28.7 games per match (44.0 in best-of-five matches) and won 48.8% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Monteiro has won 16.0% of his return games so far this year, and 79.8% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Monteiro has converted 34.7% of his break-point chances (35 of 101).
Monteiro Recent Performances
- In the round of 128s of his last tournament (French Open), Monteiro was defeated 3-6, 5-7, 7-6, 7-6, 4-6 by No. 65-ranked Yannick Hanfmann on May 30.
- Monteiro played one match in Paris, and he averaged 57 games per match.
- In France, Monteiro captured 21 of 27 service games (77.8%) and five of 30 return games (16.7%).