Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Christopher Eubanks vs. Brandon Nakashima Match Information
- Tournament: The Truist Atlanta Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, July 26
- Venue: Atlantic Station
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Brandon Nakashima (-120)||Christopher Eubanks (+100)|
In the Truist Atlanta Open Round of 16 on Wednesday, we have a matchup of No. 58-ranked Brandon Nakashima versus No. 32 Christopher Eubanks.
Eubanks vs. Nakashima Matchup History
- Versus one another, Nakashima has two wins and Eubanks has one. In their last match, on March 22, 2021, Nakashima won 6-7, 6-4, 6-4.
- Nakashima and Eubanks have played seven sets versus each other, and Nakashima has the edge, taking four of them. Eubanks has won three.
- Nakashima has won 42 games against Eubanks (51.9%), while Eubanks has won 39.
- Eubanks and Nakashima have averaged 27.0 games and 2.3 sets in their three matches against each other.
- Eubanks is averaging 29.7 games per match (26 in best-of-three matches) in his 38 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 51.5% game winning percentage.
- Eubanks has played 19 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 27.8 games per match (25.8 in best-of-three matches) and 10.4 games per set while winning 50.8% of games.
- Eubanks has compiled a service game winning percentage of 84.6% on all surfaces (352-for-416 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 16.4% (68-for-415 in return games).
- While playing on hard courts, Eubanks has an 82.5% winning percentage in service games and a 16.2% winning percentage in return games (137 service games won out of 166, and 27 return games won out of 167).
- Eubanks’ 50 break points won on 137 total break points (36.5% win percentage) ranks 250th this year.
- On hard courts, Eubanks has won 32.8% of break points (20 out of 61, to rank 143rd).
Eubanks Recent Performances
- Eubanks beat Andres Martin 6-2, 6-4 on Tuesday in the Round of 32.
- In the the Wimbledon, Eubanks’ last tournament, he was beaten in the quarterfinals 4-6, 6-1, 6-4, 6-7, 6-1 by No. 3-ranked Daniil Medvedev on July 12.
- There were 43.8 games, on average, in Eubanks’ five matches in London.
- In United Kingdom, Eubanks won 96 of 110 service games (87.3%) and 19 of 109 return games (17.4%).
- In his 20 matches this year, Nakashima has played an average of 28.7 games across all court surfaces (24.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Nakashima has played nine matches on hard courts so far this year, and 24.9 games per match (21 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Nakashima has won 80.6% of his games on serve, and 16.2% on return.
- On hard courts, Nakashima has won 13.3% of his return games and 80.8% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Nakashima has converted 38 of 120 break points (31.7%).
- Including hard courts only, Nakashima has converted 23.8% of his break-point opportunities (10 of 42).
Nakashima Recent Performances
- Nakashima defeated Max Purcell 6-3, 7-6 on Tuesday in the Round of 32.
- In the round of 128s of his most recent tournament (the Wimbledon), Nakashima was defeated 6-2, 6-2, 4-6, 6-7, 6-3 by No. 70-ranked Jordan Thompson on July 3.
- Nakashima played one match in London, and he averaged 48.0 games per match.
- Nakashima secured 83.3% of his service games (20 of 24) in United Kingdom along with 20.8% of his return games (five of 24).