Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Christopher Eubanks vs. Sho Shimabukuro Match Information
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: Fitzerald Tennis Center Rock Creek Park
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Christopher Eubanks (-340)||Sho Shimabukuro (+260)|
In the Citi Open Round of 32 on Wednesday, we have a matchup featuring No. 161-ranked Sho Shimabukuro versus No. 29 Christopher Eubanks.
Eubanks vs. Shimabukuro Matchup History
- Eubanks and Shimabukuro met in the Round of 32 at the ATP Challenger Salinas, Ecuador Men Singles 2022 on April 5, 2022. Eubanks won 6-7, 6-2, 6-3.
- Eubanks has won two sets off Shimabukuro, or 66.7%, compared to Shimabukuro’s one.
- In terms of games against each other, Eubanks and Shimabukuro have played 30, and Eubanks has won more (18). Shimabukuro has won 12 of them.
- In one match versus one another, Eubanks and Shimabukuro have averaged 30.0 games and 3.0 sets per match.
- So far this year across all court types, Eubanks has played 41 total matches with a 51.6% game winning percentage. He averages 29.3 games per match (25.9 in best-of-three matches) and 10.6 games per set.
- Eubanks averages 27.3 games per match (25.6 in best-of-three matches) and 10.4 games per set through 22 matches on hard courts this year.
- Eubanks has an 85.0% service game winning percentage and a 16.4% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (385 service games won out of 453, and 74 return games won out of 451).
- Eubanks has 170 wins in 203 service games on hard courts (a winning percentage of 83.7%), and 33 wins in 203 return games (16.3%).
- Eubanks is 249th in break point winning percentage (37.1%) after going 56-for-151 on break points this year.
- Eubanks’ 26 break points won on 75 total break points on hard courts this year (34.7% win percentage) ranks 143rd.
Eubanks Recent Performances
- In the the Truist Atlanta Open, Eubanks’ most recent tournament, he was beaten in the quarterfinals 4-6, 4-6 by No. 82-ranked Aleksandar Vukic on July 28.
- In Atlanta, Eubanks’ three matches included 24.3 games on average.
- While playing in United States, Eubanks won 89.2% of his service games and 16.7% of his return games.
- Shimabukuro has played 13 matches across all court surfaces in the past year, averaging 25.4 games per match (25.3 in best-of-three matches) and winning 50.9% of the games.
- On hard courts Shimabukuro has played nine matches, averaging 24.1 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set.
- Shimabukuro has an 82.3% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (65 of 79 games) and a 16.2% return game winning percentage (12 of 74).
- While playing on hard courts, Shimabukuro has an 81.0% winning percentage on serve and a 15.8% winning percentage on return.
Shimabukuro Recent Performances
- Shimabukuro defeated Lloyd Harris 6-4, 6-3 on Tuesday in the Round of 64.
- In the round of 128s of his previous tournament (the Wimbledon), Shimabukuro was beaten 1-6, 2-6, 1-6 by No. 24-ranked Grigor Dimitrov on July 5.
- Shimabukuro’s four matches in London included an average of 28.3 games per match.
- Shimabukuro won 82.8% of his service games (48 of 58) in United Kingdom along with 16.4% of his return games (nine of 55).