Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Daniel Evans vs. Dominik Koepfer Match Information
- Tournament: The Truist Atlanta Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, July 27
- Venue: Atlantic Station
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Dominik Koepfer (-115)||Daniel Evans (-110)|
In the Round of 16 of the Truist Atlanta Open on Thursday, Daniel Evans (ranked No. 30) takes on Dominik Koepfer (No. 88).
Evans vs. Koepfer Matchup History
- In the one match between Evans and Koepfer in the past five years, in the quarterfinals of the 2019 ATP Challenger Nottingham, Great Britain Men Singles, Evans won 7-6, 6-7, 6-4.
- Evans has won two sets versus Koepfer (66.7%), while Koepfer has taken one.
- Evans has won more against Koepfer in 36 total games between them, 19 (52.8%) compared to Koepfer’s 17.
- Koepfer and Evans have played each other one time, averaging 36 games and three sets per match.
- Evans has averaged 24 games per match (21.3 in best-of-three matches) through his 21 matches played this year (across all court types), while winning 47.0% of games.
- On hard courts, Evans has played eight matches (averaging 23.6 games per match — 19 in best-of-three matches — and 9.9 games per set).
- Evans has compiled a service game winning percentage of 75.9% on all surfaces (189-for-249 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 18.8% (48-for-255 in return games).
- Evans has 69 wins in 93 service games while playing on hard courts (winning percentage of 74.2%), and 18 wins in 96 return games (18.8%).
- Evans is 47-for-135 on break points (34.8%) which ranks 261st.
- Evans’ 18 break points won on 55 total break points on hard courts (32.7% winning percentage) ranks 151st.
Evans Recent Performances
- In the the Wimbledon, Evans’ last tournament, he was defeated 2-6, 3-6, 7-6, 4-6 by No. 79-ranked Quentin Halys on July 3 in the round of 128 round.
- Evans averaged 40 games per match in London in one match.
- Evans won 15 of 19 service games (78.9%) in United Kingdom along with one of 21 return games (4.8%).
- In his 10 matches across all court types in the past 12 months, Koepfer has averaged 22.8 games per match (21.6 in best-of-three matches) and won 49.6% of the games.
- Koepfer has averaged 22.2 games per match (22.2 in best-of-three matches) and 9.5 games per set in six matches in the past 12 months on hard courts, winning 51.9% of the games.
- Including all surfaces, Koepfer’s service game winning percentage has been 74.7% in the past 12 months, and his return game winning percentage has been 25%.
- Koepfer is 32-for-43 on serve playing on hard courts (74.4%) and 9-for-43 on return (20.9%).
Koepfer Recent Performances
- Koepfer defeated John Isner 3-6, 7-6, 7-6 on Tuesday in the Round of 32.
- In the round of 128s round of the Wimbledon, Koepfer’s last tournament, he was beaten 5-7, 3-6, 6-7 by No. 233-ranked Oscar Otte on July 3.
- In Koepfer’s one match in London, there was an average of 34 games per match.
- Koepfer’s service-game winning percentage was 70.6% in United Kingdom, and he clinched 11.8% of his games on his opponent’s serve.