Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Daniel Evans vs. Filip Misolic Match Information
- Tournament: The Stockholm Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, October 17
- Venue: Kungliga Tennishallen
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- Court Surface: Hard
|Daniel Evans (-300)||Filip Misolic (+230)|
Daniel Evans (No. 34 ranking) will take on Filip Misolic (No. 181) in the Round of 32 of the Stockholm Open on Tuesday, October 17.
Evans vs. Misolic Matchup History
- Evans has not faced Misolic in the past five years.
- Evans is averaging 24.1 games per match (21.6 in best-of-three matches) in his 36 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 49.2% game winning percentage.
- Evans averages 24.0 games per match (21.2 in best-of-three matches) and 10.1 games per set in 23 matches on hard courts this year.
- Evans has a 77.5% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (334 service games won out of 431) and a 21.3% return game winning percentage (93 return games won out of 437).
- Evans has gone 214-for-275 in service games on hard courts (77.8% winning percentage), and 63-for-278 in return games (22.7%).
- Evans ranks 245th in break point winning percentage (37.3%) after going 90-for-241 on break points this year.
- Evans has won 37.9% of break points on hard courts (61 out of 161, to rank 134th).
Evans Recent Performances
- In the the Rolex Shanghai Masters, Evans’ most recent tournament, he was beaten 6-7, 4-6 by No. 2-ranked Carlos Alcaraz on October 9 in the round of 32 round.
- Evans played an average of 17 games in his two matches in Shanghai.
- Evans won 13 of 17 service games (76.5%) in China along with six of 17 return games (35.3%).
- Through 25 matches so far this year, Misolic has played 21.3 games per match (21.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 47.4% of them (across all court types).
- Misolic has played 21.2 games per match (21.2 in best-of-three matches) in his nine matches on hard courts so far this year.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Misolic has won 68.1% of his games on serve, and 19.3% on return.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Misolic has won 71.1% of his games on serve, and 16.7% on return.
- Misolic has converted 36.4% of his break-point opportunities overall (24 of 66).
- Misolic is 318th in break points won on hard courts, converting six of 25 (24.0%).
Misolic Recent Performances
- Misolic beat No. 104-ranked Liam Broady 6-3, 6-3 on Sunday to make the Round of 32.
- In the qualification round 2s of the US Open (his most recent tournament), Misolic lost to Kimmer Coppejans 2-6, 2-6 on August 25.
- In Misolic’s two matches in New York, there was an average of 22 games per match.
- Misolic secured 72.7% of his service games and 13.6% of his return games while playing in United States.