Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Daniel Evans vs. Lorenzo Musetti Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 14
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Lorenzo Musetti (-150)||Daniel Evans (+120)|
On Monday, Lorenzo Musetti (No. 18 in the world) takes on Daniel Evans (No. 28) in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open.
Evans vs. Musetti Matchup History
- Musetti has the advantage over Evans, 2-0 in two head-to-head matchups. Their last one, at the Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell on April 19, 2022, went to Musetti 6-4, 7-6.
- In five total sets versus each other, Musetti has won four, and Evans one.
- Musetti has won more versus Evans in 50 total games between them, 27 (54.0%) compared to Evans’ 23.
- In two matchups between Evans and Musetti, they have averaged 25.0 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- So far this year across all court types, Evans has played 28 total matches with a 49.3% game winning percentage. He averages 23.8 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches) and 9.8 games per set.
- On hard courts, Evans has played 15 matches (averaging 23.5 games per match — 21.5 in best-of-three matches — and 10.1 games per set).
- Including all surfaces, Evans’ service game winning percentage is 77.9% (winning 258 of 331 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 21.1% (winning 71 of 336 return games).
- Evans has gone 138-for-175 in service games when playing on hard courts (78.9% winning percentage), and 41-for-177 in return games (23.2%).
- Evans has won 36.3% of his break points this year (69 out of 190, which ranks 242nd).
- On hard courts this year, Evans has won 36.4% of break points (40 out of 110, which ranks 124th).
Evans Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament, the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers, Evans lost in the round of 64 to No. 141-ranked Gabriel Diallo, 6-7, 5-7 on August 8.
- Evans played an average of 25.0 games in his one match in Toronto.
- While playing in Canada, Evans won 69.2% of his service games and 16.7% of his return games.
- Musetti has played 23.3 games per match (21.8 in best-of-three matches) in his 43 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- In his six matches on hard courts so far this year, Musetti has played an average of 26.7 games (21.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Musetti has won 28.4% of his return games so far this year, and 79.2% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Musetti has won 75.3% of his games on serve, and 20.3% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Musetti has converted 133 of 313 break points (42.5%).
- Musetti is 197th in break points won on hard courts, converting 12 of 35 (34.3%).
Musetti Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s round of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers, Musetti’s previous tournament, he was defeated 4-6, 4-6 by No. 3-ranked Daniil Medvedev on August 10.
- Musetti participated in three matches in Toronto, averaging 23.0 games per match.
- Musetti secured 85.7% of his service games and 20.6% of his return games while playing in Canada.