Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Gianmarco Ferrari vs. Flavio Cobolli Match Information
- Tournament: The ATP Challenger San Benedetto Del Tronto, Italy Men Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, July 11
- Venue: Circolo Tennis Maggioni
- Court Surface: Clay
|Flavio Cobolli (-525)||Gianmarco Ferrari (+320)|
No. 414-ranked Gianmarco Ferrari will take on No. 150 Flavio Cobolli in the ATP Challenger San Benedetto Del Tronto, Italy Men Singles 2023 Round of 32 on Tuesday, July 11.
Ferrari vs. Cobolli Matchup History
- Ferrari and Cobolli have not played one another in the past five years.
- Ferrari has played 25.0 games per match, and 25.0 games per match in best-of-three matches, in his four matches over the past 12 months across all court surfaces.
- In his one match on a clay surface over the past year, Ferrari has averaged 31.0 games (31.0 in best-of-three matches).
Ferrari Recent Performances
- Ferrari was beaten by Alexandre Muller (6-2, 6-7, 4-6) on May 8 in the qualification round 1 of his most recent tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia.
- Ferrari played an average of 31 games in his one match in Rome.
- Cobolli has averaged 21.8 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches) in his 27 matches across all court surfaces during the past year, winning 51.8% of the games.
- Cobolli has averaged 22.7 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set through 14 matches on clay in the past year.
- Cobolli has compiled a service game winning percentage of 69.3% on all surfaces (124-for-179) and a return game winning percentage of 26.6% (49-for-184).
- Cobolli has a 69.9% winning percentage in service games on clay, and a 30.2% winning percentage in return games.
Cobolli Recent Performances
- Cobolli was eliminated by Juan Pablo Ficovich (3-6, 4-6) on June 26 in the qualification round 1s of the Wimbledon (his most recent tournament).
- Cobolli played one match in , and he averaged 19 games per match.
- Cobolli secured 77.8% of his service games (seven of nine) in along with 0% of his return games (zero of 10).