Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Frederico Ferreira Silva vs. Harold Mayot Match Information
- Tournament: The ATP Challenger Zug, Switzerland Men Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, July 25
- Venue: Tennisclub Zug
- Location: Zug, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay
|Harold Mayot (-155)||Frederico Ferreira Silva (+120)|
In the Round of 32 of the ATP Challenger Zug, Switzerland Men Singles 2023 on Tuesday, Frederico Ferreira Silva (ranked No. 211) takes on Harold Mayot (No. 182).
Ferreira Silva vs. Mayot Matchup History
- Ferreira Silva and Mayot have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
Ferreira Silva Stats
- Ferreira Silva, over the past 12 months, has played nine matches across all court types, and 24.7 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches).
- In his five matches on a clay surface over the past year, Ferreira Silva has averaged 26.2 games (26.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Over the past 12 months, Ferreira Silva has won 83.6% of his service games, and he has won 23.2% of his return games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Ferreira Silva has won 80.8% of his games on serve, and 40.0% on return.
Ferreira Silva Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament, the Wimbledon, Ferreira Silva fell in the qualification final to No. 78-ranked Matteo Arnaldi, 5-7, 4-6, 4-6 on June 29.
- In his three matches in London, Ferreira Silva played an average of 23.0 games.
- Ferreira Silva won 31 of 35 service games (88.6%) in United Kingdom along with six of 34 return games (17.6%).
- Mayot has averaged 25.1 games per match (19.3 in best-of-three matches) through his seven matches across all court types during the past 12 months, winning 56.2% of the games.
- On clay, Mayot has played one match, and has averaged 24.0 games per match (24.0 in best-of-three matches) and 12.0 games per set.
- Mayot is 67-for-78 in service games (85.9%) and 24-for-78 in return games (30.8%) including all surfaces.
- Mayot is 8-for-12 in service games on clay (66.7%) and 2-for-12 in return games (16.7%).
Mayot Recent Performances
- Mayot was beaten by Guido Pella (6-2, 3-6, 6-7, 5-7) on July 6 in the round of 64s of the Wimbledon (his most recent tournament).
- Mayot participated in five matches in London, and he averaged 26.4 games per match.
- In United Kingdom, Mayot captured 59 of 66 service games (89.4%) and 22 of 66 return games (33.3%).