Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Arthur Fils vs. Matteo Arnaldi Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, August 31
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Arthur Fils (-160)||Matteo Arnaldi (+130)|
In a match slated for Thursday, Matteo Arnaldi (No. 61 in rankings) will meet Arthur Fils (No. 48) in the Round of 64 of the US Open.
Fils vs. Arnaldi Matchup History
- Fils and Arnaldi have gone head to head once in the past five years, in the qualifying round of the Mutua Madrid Open, and Arnaldi won 3-6, 6-3, 6-2.
- Arnaldi has taken two sets off Fils (66.7%), compared to Fils’s one.
- In 26 total games against one another, Arnaldi has taken 15, and Fils 11.
- Arnaldi and Fils have played each other one time, averaging 26 games and three sets per match.
- In his 34 matches played this year across all court types, Fils is averaging 21.1 games per match (31.5 in best-of-five matches) while winning 52.7% of those games.
- Through 12 matches on hard courts this year, Fils averages 19.5 games per match and 9.8 games per set with a 55.1% game winning percentage.
- Fils has a 77.6% service game winning percentage and a 22.2% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (201 service games won out of 259, and 56 return games won out of 252).
- On hard surfaces, Fils has an 84.2% winning percentage in service games and a 19.8% winning percentage in return games (85 service games won out of 101, and 20 return games won out of 101).
- Fils is 271st in break point winning percentage (36.3%) after going 53-for-146 on break points this year.
- On hard courts so far this year, Fils is 18-for-55 on break points (32.7%) which ranks 182nd.
Fils Recent Performances
- Fils is coming off a 4-6, 6-3, 5-7, 6-4, 5-7 win over No. 24-ranked Tallon Griekspoor in the Round of 128 on Tuesday.
- Fils was eliminated in the round of 32 of his last tournament (the Winston-Salem Open) 7-6, 6-7, 2-6 by No. 72-ranked Brandon Nakashima on August 22.
- There were 34 games, on average, in Fils’ one match in Winston Salem.
- Fils won 82.4% of his service games and 5.9% of his return games in Winston Salem.
- Arnaldi has played 38 matches this year, and 24.3 games per match across all court types (35 in best-of-five matches).
- In his 15 matches on hard courts so far this year, Arnaldi has played an average of 21.2 games.
- Arnaldi has won 20.4% of his return games this year, and 79.9% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Arnaldi has won 77.6% of his service games and 16.9% of his return games.
- Arnaldi has converted 57 of 158 break points overall (36.1%), and is 263rd in break points won.
- Arnaldi has converted 11 of 39 break points on hard courts (28.2%), and is 221st in break points won.
Arnaldi Recent Performances
- Arnaldi advanced past Jason Kubler 6-3, 1-0 (retired) on Tuesday to make the Round of 64.
- Arnaldi was defeated by No. 79-ranked Corentin Moutet 6-4, 0-6, 2-6 in the qualification round 1 of his previous tournament, the Western & Southern Open, on August 12.
- Arnaldi participated in one match in Cincinnati, and he averaged 24 games per match.