Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Arthur Fils vs. Daniel Elahi Galan Match Information
- Tournament: The Hamburg European Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 24
- Venue: MatchMaker Sports Gmbh
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Court Surface: Clay
|Arthur Fils (-190)||Daniel Elahi Galan (+150)|
On Monday, Arthur Fils (No. 71 in the world) faces Daniel Elahi Galan (No. 67) in the Round of 32 of the Hamburg European Open.
Fils vs. Galan Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Fils and Galan have played each other.
- Fils has played 26 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 20.8 games per match (19.9 in best-of-three matches) and winning 51.8% of those games.
- On clay, Fils has played 14 matches, averaging 22.2 games per match (21.2 in best-of-three matches) and 10.0 games per set.
- Fils has amassed a service game winning percentage of 76.9% on all surfaces (143-for-186 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 22.5% (41-for-182 in return games).
- Fils is 65-for-90 in service games on clay courts (winning 72.2%) and 22-for-86 in return games (25.6%).
- Fils’ 39 break points won on 99 total break points (39.4% win percentage) is 267th this year.
- On clay surfaces, Fils is 186th in break point winning percentage (44.7%) after going 21-for-47.
Fils Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament, the Swiss Open Gstaad, Fils went down in the round of 32 to No. 106-ranked Dominic Stephan Stricker, 6-7, 6-7 on July 18.
- In his one match in Gstaad, Fils played an average of 26.0 games.
- Fils won 11 of 14 service games (78.6%) in Switzerland along with one of 12 return games (8.3%).
- Galan has played 24 matches so far this year, and 26.5 games per match across all court types (23.3 in best-of-three matches).
- On clay, Galan has played 13 matches so far this year while winning 45.5% of games and 25.7 games per match (25.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Galan has won 71.8% of his service games so far this year, and 21.1% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Galan has won 70.5% of his games on serve, and 19.1% on return.
- Galan has converted 36.0% of his break-point opportunities overall (45 of 125).
- Galan has converted 19 of 49 break points on clay (38.8%), and is 193rd in break points won.
Galan Recent Performances
- Galan remains in the tournament despite losing in the qualifying round, 1-6, 6-4, 4-6 versus Jan Choinski.
- In the round of 32s round of the Nordea Open, Galan’s previous tournament, he was defeated 7-5, 4-6, 4-6 by No. 122-ranked Thiago Monteiro on July 17.
- In Galan’s one match in Båstad, there was an average of 32.0 games per match.
- Galan secured 81.3% of his service games (13 of 16) in Sweden along with 12.5% of his return games (two of 16).