Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Arthur Fils vs. Dusan Lajovic Match Information
- Tournament: The Hamburg European Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, July 27
- Venue: MatchMaker Sports Gmbh
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Court Surface: Clay
|Arthur Fils (-115)||Dusan Lajovic (-110)|
Dusan Lajovic (No. 60) will face Arthur Fils (No. 71) in the Round of 16 of the Hamburg European Open on Thursday, July 27.
Fils vs. Lajovic Matchup History
- Fils and Lajovic have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- This year across all court surfaces, Fils has played 26 total matches with a 51.8% game winning percentage. He averages 20.8 games per match (19.9 in best-of-three matches) and 10 games per set.
- On clay, Fils has played 14 matches, averaging 22.2 games per match (21.2 in best-of-three matches) and 10 games per set.
- Fils has a 76.9% service game winning percentage and a 22.5% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (143 service games won out of 186, and 41 return games won out of 182).
- Fils has a 72.2% winning percentage in service games when playing on clay, and a 25.6% winning percentage in return games (65 of 90 service games, and 22 of 86 return games).
- Fils’ 39 break points won on 99 total break points (39.4% win percentage) is 273rd this year.
- On clay, Fils ranks 195th in break point winning percentage (44.7%) after going 21-for-47.
Fils Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Fils was victorious 7-5, 7-5 versus Daniel Elahi Galan on Tuesday.
- In the the Swiss Open Gstaad, Fils’ previous tournament, he was defeated 6-7, 6-7 by No. 106-ranked Dominic Stephan Stricker on July 18 in the round of 32 round.
- There were 26 games, on average, in Fils’ one match in Gstaad.
- In Switzerland, Fils won 11 of 14 service games (78.6%) and one of 12 return games (8.3%).
- In his 35 matches this year, Lajovic has played an average of 22.8 games across all court surfaces (22.1 in best-of-three matches).
- Lajovic has played 28 matches on clay so far this year, and 22 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Lajovic has won 26.8% of his return games so far this year, and 72.9% of his service games.
- Lajovic has won 73.6% of his service games on clay, and 28.7% of his return games.
- Lajovic has converted 43.0% of his break-point opportunities overall (83 of 193).
- Lajovic has converted 70 of 169 break points on clay (41.4%), and is 126th in break points won.
Lajovic Recent Performances
- Lajovic beat No. 40-ranked Miomir Kecmanovic 3-6, 6-4, 6-3 on Tuesday to make the Round of 16.
- Lajovic was taken down by No. 139-ranked Filip Misolic 6-7, 6-7 in the round of 32 of his last tournament, the Nordea Open, on July 18.
- Lajovic played one match in Båstad, averaging 26 games.
- Lajovic won 64.3% of his service games (nine of 14) in Sweden along with 25% of his return games (three of 12).