Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Arthur Fils vs. Brandon Nakashima Match Information
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 22
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard
|Brandon Nakashima (-135)||Arthur Fils (+110)|
In a match slated for Tuesday, Brandon Nakashima (No. 72 in rankings) will take on Arthur Fils (No. 48) in the Round of 32 of the Winston-Salem Open.
Fils vs. Nakashima Matchup History
- Fils and Nakashima played in the semifinals at the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon on May 26, 2023. Fils won 7-5, 4-6, 7-6.
- In three total sets against one another, Fils has won two, and Nakashima one.
- Fils and Nakashima have played 35 total games versus each other, with Fils taking 18 and Nakashima 17.
- Fils and Nakashima have squared off one time, averaging 35.0 games and 3.0 sets per match.
- Fils has averaged 20.7 games per match (20.0 in best-of-three matches) in his 33 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 53.1% of games.
- Fils has played 11 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 18.2 games per match (18.2 in best-of-three matches) and 9.5 games per set while winning 57.0% of games.
- Fils is 187-for-242 in service games (for a winning percentage of 77.3%) and 55-for-235 in return games (23.4%) on all surfaces.
- Fils has gone 71-for-84 in service games on hard courts (84.5% winning percentage), and 19-for-84 in return games (22.6%).
- Fils’ 53 break points won on 143 total break points (37.1% win percentage) is 274th this year.
- On hard courts this year, Fils is 18-for-52 on break points (34.6%) to rank 173rd.
Fils Recent Performances
- Fils was defeated in the round of 64 of his previous tournament (the Western & Southern Open) 4-6, 6-3, 2-6 by No. 33-ranked Ugo Humbert on August 15.
- There were 19.7 games, on average, in Fils’ three matches in Cincinnati.
- In United States, Fils won 10 of 14 service games (71.4%) and two of 13 return games (15.4%).
- Nakashima has played 28.9 games per match (25.8 in best-of-three matches) in his 25 matches this year across all court surfaces.
- In his 14 matches on hard courts this year, Nakashima has played an average of 26.6 games (24.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Nakashima has won 15.2% of his return games and 81.3% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Nakashima has won 81.9% of his games on serve, and 12.6% on return.
- Nakashima has converted 43 of 158 break points overall (27.2%), and is 289th in break points won.
- On hard courts, Nakashima has converted 15 of 80 break points (18.8%).
Nakashima Recent Performances
- Nakashima is coming off a 6-1, 3-6, 7-6 victory over No. 85-ranked Jason Kubler in the Round of 64 on Sunday.
- Nakashima was defeated by No. 51-ranked Stan Wawrinka 3-6, 7-6, 3-6 in the round of 64 of his most recent tournament, the Western & Southern Open, on August 14.
- Nakashima played one match in Cincinnati, averaging 31.0 games per match.
- Nakashima clinched 85.7% of his service games and 5.9% of his return games in Cincinnati.