Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Fabio Fognini vs. Jason Kubler Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, May 31
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Fabio Fognini (-195)||Jason Kubler (+160)|
In the Round of 64 of the French Open on Wednesday, Jason Kubler (ranked No. 69) faces Fabio Fognini (No. 130).
Fognini vs. Kubler Matchup History
- Fognini and Kubler have not played one another in the past five years.
- Fognini, over the past year, has played 39 matches across all court types, and 25.4 games per match.
- Over the past year, Fognini has played 15 matches on clay, and 23.7 games per match.
- Fognini has won 23.2% of his return games and 66.9% of his service games over the past 12 months.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Fognini has won 68.2% of his games on serve, and 27.3% on return.
Fognini Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128 on Monday, Fognini beat No. 10-ranked Felix Auger-Aliassime, 6-4, 6-4, 6-3.
- In the the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Fognini’s most recent tournament, he was defeated 4-6, 2-6 by No. 7-ranked Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune on May 14 in the round of 32 round.
- In his three matches in Rome, Fognini played an average of 23.3 games.
- In Italy, Fognini won 26 of 34 service games (76.5%) and nine of 36 return games (25%).
- Kubler has averaged 25.3 games per match in his 44 matches across all court surfaces during the past year, winning 51.6% of the games.
- On clay, Kubler has played nine matches, and has averaged 22.2 games per match and 9.1 games per set.
- Kubler has an 81.3% winning percentage on serve and a 20.4% winning percentage on return in the past 12 months, including all surfaces.
- Kubler is 64-for-91 in service games on clay (70.3%) and 24-for-91 in return games (26.4%).
Kubler Recent Performances
- Kubler is coming off a 1-6, 6-3, 6-4, 3-6, 6-1 victory over No. 137-ranked Facundo Diaz Acosta in the Round of 128 on Sunday.
- Kubler lost to No. 38-ranked Bernabe Zapata Miralles 4-6, 1-6 in the round of 64 of his most recent tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, on May 13.
- In Kubler’s two matches in Rome, there was an average of 24 games per match.
- Kubler was victorious in 62.5% of his service games and 33.3% of his return games in Rome.