Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Taylor Fritz vs. Sebastian Baez Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Paris Masters
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, October 30
- Venue: AccorHotels Arena
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Hard
|Taylor Fritz (-575)||Sebastian Baez (+400)|
No. 9-ranked Taylor Fritz will face No. 29 Sebastian Baez in the Rolex Paris Masters Round of 64 on Monday, October 30.
Fritz vs. Baez Matchup History
- Fritz is 2-0 versus Baez in their head-to-head matchups during the past five years. Their last one took place at the BNP Paribas Open on March 13, 2023 and was won by Fritz 6-1, 6-2.
- Fritz has taken four sets off Baez, or 100.0%, compared to Baez’s zero.
- Fritz and Baez have played 29 total games versus each other, with Fritz taking 24 and Baez five.
- Fritz and Baez have faced off two times, averaging 14.5 games and two sets per match.
- Fritz has averaged 25.9 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches) through his 70 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 54.9% of games.
- Fritz has played 46 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 25.4 games per match (24.3 in best-of-three matches) and 10.1 games per set while winning 55.7% of games.
- Fritz has a service game winning percentage of 84.3% on all surfaces (762-for-904 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 24.7% (221-for-893 in return games).
- Fritz has an 86.3% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 25.3% winning percentage in return games (504 of 584 service games, and 148 of 586 return games).
- Fritz is 202nd in break point winning percentage (42.0%) after going 197-for-469 on break points.
- On hard courts, Fritz is 128-for-291 on break points (44.0%) to rank 115th.
Fritz Recent Performances
- Fritz was eliminated in the round of 16 of his most recent tournament (the Swiss Indoors Basel) 7-6, 6-7, 6-7 by No. 83-ranked Alexander Shevchenko on October 26.
- Fritz averaged 32.5 games per match in Basel in two matches.
- In Switzerland, Fritz won 28 of 32 service games (87.5%) and five of 33 return games (15.2%).
- Baez has played 53 matches so far this year (winning 51.4% of games across all court surfaces), and 24.0 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Baez has played 24.2 games per match (22.4 in best-of-three matches) in his 19 matches on hard courts this year.
- Thus far this year, Baez has won 75.0% of his service games and 27.8% of his return games.
- Baez has won 73.6% of his service games on hard courts, and 25.0% of his return games.
- Baez has converted 42.5% of his break-point opportunities overall (170 of 400).
- Baez is 152nd in break points won on hard courts, converting 56 of 127 (44.1%).
Baez Recent Performances
- Baez was defeated by No. 6-ranked Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune 6-7, 1-6 in the round of 16 of his last tournament, the Swiss Indoors Basel, on October 26.
- Baez’s two matches in Basel included an average of 26 games per match.
- Baez was victorious in 76.9% of his service games (20 of 26) in Switzerland along with 19.2% of his return games (five of 26).