Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Taylor Fritz vs. Novak Djokovic Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, August 18
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Novak Djokovic (-425)||Taylor Fritz (+310)|
Taylor Fritz will face Novak Djokovic in the Western & Southern Open quarterfinals on Friday, August 18.
Fritz vs. Djokovic Matchup History
- Djokovic has gotten the better of Fritz, 4-0 in four head-to-head matches. Their last one, at the Nitto ATP Finals on November 19, 2022, went to Djokovic 7-6, 7-6.
- Djokovic has taken nine sets against Fritz (81.8%), while Fritz has taken two.
- In terms of games against each other, Djokovic and Fritz have played 117, and Djokovic has won more (65). Fritz has taken 52 of them.
- In four matches versus one another, Fritz and Djokovic have averaged 29.3 games and 2.8 sets per match.
- Fritz has averaged 25.7 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches) in his 58 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 54.6% of games.
- Fritz averages 24.9 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches) and 10.2 games per set in 34 matches on hard courts this year.
- Fritz has put together a service game winning percentage of 84.5% on all surfaces (629-for-744 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 23.6% (172-for-729 in return games).
- Fritz is 371-for-424 in service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 87.5%) and 99-for-422 in return games (23.5%).
- Fritz ranks 189th in break point winning percentage (41.1%) after going 156-for-380 on break points.
- On hard courts this year, Fritz is 87-for-202 on break points (43.1%) to rank 99th.
Fritz Recent Performances
- Fritz advanced over Dusan Lajovic 5-0 (retired) on Thursday to make the quarterfinals.
- In his most recent tournament, the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers, Fritz lost in the round of 16 to No. 18-ranked Alex de Minaur, 6-7, 6-4, 1-6 on August 10.
- There were 30.5 games, on average, in Fritz’s two matches in Toronto.
- While playing in Canada, Fritz won 73.3% of his service games and 22.6% of his return games.
- Through 38 matches so far this year, Djokovic has played 28.6 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) and won 59.7% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Djokovic has played 25.4 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches) in his 16 matches on hard courts so far this year.
- So far this year, Djokovic has won 32.2% of his return games and 87.3% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Djokovic has won 91.3% of his service games and 32.5% of his return games.
- Djokovic has converted 39.8% of his break-point opportunities overall (148 of 372).
- Including hard courts only, Djokovic has converted 39.7% of his break-point opportunities (58 of 146).
Djokovic Recent Performances
- Djokovic beat No. 211-ranked Gael Monfils 6-3, 6-2 on Thursday to advance to the quarterfinals.
- In the final of the Wimbledon (his last tournament), Djokovic was beaten 6-1, 6-7, 1-6, 6-3, 6-4 by No. 1-ranked Carlos Alcaraz on July 16.
- Djokovic’s seven matches in London included an average of 36.6 games per match.
- Djokovic was victorious in 92.9% of his service games (118 of 127) in United Kingdom along with 22.5% of his return games (29 of 129).