Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Taylor Fritz vs. Cameron Norrie Match Information
- Tournament: The Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 16
- Venue: Ariake Tennis Forest Park Ariake Colesseum
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard
|Taylor Fritz (-210)||Cameron Norrie (+165)|
In the Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships Round of 32 on Monday, No. 8-ranked Taylor Fritz takes on No. 16 Cameron Norrie.
Fritz vs. Norrie Matchup History
- In six head-to-head matches, Norrie has taken down Fritz four times. Fritz won the last one, 6-3, 7-6 in the Round of 16 of the Rolex Paris Masters on November 4, 2021.
- Norrie and Fritz have played 15 sets versus each other, with Norrie taking nine of them and Fritz taking six.
- Norrie and Fritz have played 148 total games against each other, with Norrie taking 79 and Fritz 69.
- In six matches versus one another, Fritz and Norrie have averaged 24.7 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- Fritz has played 66 matches this year across all court types, averaging 25.7 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) and winning 55.0% of those games.
- Through 42 matches on hard courts this year, Fritz averages 25.2 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) and 10.0 games per set with a 55.9% game winning percentage.
- Fritz has an 84.2% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (713 service games won out of 847) and a 25.0% return game winning percentage (209 return games won out of 837).
- Fritz has an 86.3% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 25.7% winning percentage in return games (455 of 527 service games, and 136 of 530 return games).
- Fritz is 188-for-431 on break points (43.6%) which ranks 203rd.
- On hard courts, Fritz has won 47.0% of break points (119 out of 253, which ranks 112th).
Fritz Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament, the Rolex Shanghai Masters, Fritz fell in the round of 32 to No. 130-ranked Diego Schwartzman, 4-6, 6-3, 6-7 on October 9.
- In Shanghai, Fritz’s two matches had 34 games on average.
- Fritz won 28 of 35 service games (80%) in China along with seven of 33 return games (21.2%).
- Norrie has played 50 matches this year (winning 53.1% of games across all court surfaces), and 26.4 games per match (24.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Norrie has played 22 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 27.4 games per match (25.1 in best-of-three matches).
- Norrie has won 27.3% of his return games so far this year, and 78.4% of his service games.
- Norrie has won 26.8% of his return games on hard courts, and 77.7% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Norrie has converted 169 of 412 break points (41.0%).
- Norrie has converted 77 of 168 break points on hard courts (45.8%), and is 125th in break points won.
Norrie Recent Performances
- Norrie was defeated by No. 51-ranked Jeffrey John Wolf 3-6, 7-5, 6-7 in the round of 64 of his last tournament, the Rolex Shanghai Masters, on October 7.
- In his one match in Shanghai, Norrie averaged 34 games per match.
- In China, Norrie claimed 12 of 18 service games (66.7%) and four of 16 return games (25%).